chap. 8

quick a/n: hey if you want me to change these stories in any way just say. if the chapters should be longer then tell me and i'll work on them for longer periods of time. since chap. 6 i've been having at least 1k words, i hope i can get that many votes one day :) love u smol beans <3 ~susanna

I was falling down an endless abyss.

I knew it was a nightmare. Again. I forced myself to look down. This usually helped. Suddenly, I was on the ground. Mark was weeping. I tried to speak, but I couldn't. I eventually was out of breath. I finally got some words out.

"Help! M-Mark! God why are you always in my dreams?" I shouted out loud.

I woke up finally, to Mark of course. He was worriedly and frantically shaking me, before soon realizing I was awake.

"Thank god, you've got to see a doctor about these nightmares."

"Yeah, probably," I said, praying that I didn't say anything out loud.

"Am I actually in your dreams?"

"Metaphorically," I said groggily.

"So, about last night-"

"I really like you, Mark. But I think it's best if- and it pains me to say this- if we stay friends and figure out our feelings."

Mark looked hurt. What did I except? He was about to cry.

"But what about Amy?"

"She said she would keep quiet, right?" My phone buzzed.

new tweet from Peebles (iceddarkroast) (that's amy's twitter if u didn't kno)

I showed Mark the notification.

"Should I look at it?"

"Let's just try to avoid it until-" Mark's voice was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Don't answer it."

"But what if it's one of our friends? They deserve to know the truth."

"Yes, but no at the same time." The doorbell rang again.

"Mark! Ethan! Stop cuddling and open the door so I can see you too!"

Tyler.

I got up to answer the door. Mark just stared at me with pleading eyes. I can't resist those eyes, so I quietly sit down and wait for Tyler to go away.

After a few minutes, I silently crept up to the window. It sounded quiet and as I looked out, no one was around.

I heaved a sigh of relief and sat down next to Mark.

"So, what do you want to do while we procrastinate at dealing with a twitter fangirl attack?" Mark asked me. I decided to be straight- well not straight- but yeah, straight froward.

"Do you want me to say what my heart wants or what's right?"

"Just follow your heart, as all the cheesey one-shot endings end," he joked. How many one-shots has Mark read about us?

"Can we just stay in and cuddle? And for today, can we pretend it's not a joke?"

Mark no longer had tears in his eyes. I stared into his eyes. I blushed and look down.

"You're so adorable." I just blushed even redder. Mark pulled me close. He looked as if he wanted to lean in, and I swore he almost did again. I smirked looked at him as I snuggled into the crook of his neck. Mark just quietly brought his lips down to my blue hair. He gently pressed his lips against my head and I realized that he had finally kissed me. His chin was now resting on top of my head and I just nuzzled into his neck even more, smiling.

Mark and I were listening to music, cleaning up after dinner. Mark had his Beatles playlist on and I sighed. Mark started singing along to the lyrics. I was trying to do the dishes, but Mark had his hands wrapped around my waist as his head rested on my shoulder. He hummed along to the end of a song, until 'I Want To Hold Your Hand,' came on. I finished with the dishes and dried my hands off. Mark spun me around and started singing to me.

By the end of the song, we were holding hands and inches away, when our phones both started going off like crazy.

Mark sighed as we pulled away and checked Twitter. Amy had indeed written a post about us beng together, but at least it wasn't snarky.

"I have thousands of tweets saying, OMG CRANKIPLIER CONFIRMED!!!" Mark said in awe.

"I guess we're pretty popular."

"Wait."

"Hmm?"

"How do that many people believe Amy without evidence?"

"I don't know... Could Tyler have taken a picture of us?"

I checked my texts, only to find that Tyler had sent me a screenshot of his twitter post of us cuddling. With it he said that it was revenge for not answering the door.

"Tyler is so dead." Mark looked at me confused as I spoke with anger. I showed him the message, and we both agreed to get Tyler back for this one.

Mark and I had decided to watch a movie again, because he is such a child. What did we watch this time?

The Princess Bride.

It was still fun to watch, although only because Mark was right next to me. We were cuddled up against eachother. I soon grew tired and rested my head on Mark's chest. He breathed deeply once, then started to doze off. I fell asleep, and slept the best I'd ever slept. I didn't have any nightmares... I had a dream.

Mark and I were married, it was all fluffy. It wasn't very detailed (neither is my writing aye), but I guess it was much better than having to go through the torture of the endless nightmares.

Do dreams come true?

I hope so. Because if they do, my one and only dream will do just fine.

hey its me again. vote if u liked it and comment n stuff and follow and yeah thanks i'm gonna be writing more soon. also, go check out my new fiction story 'the freak', it's really suspenseful-from what i've been told. anyways, i'll see you bros next time (brofist) and stay cranky... HAHHAHA IM NOT DONE

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR OVER 250 VIEWS AND OVER 40 VOTES! I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH AND IM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO UPDATE AND NOW IM MOTIVATED OKAY BYE LUV U ~susanna