The first day(Astrid and Hiccup's POV)

(Astrid's POV)
I woke up to Stormfly licking my face early this morning.
"Hey girl." I said hugging her, sitting up.

I pushed off the warm ,heavy comforter of my king bed. I opened the door and she ran out. I laughed and walked down the ever lasting hallway to the stairs and  glanced down the West wing to find all of the lights off.

Must be at work...Agian. I thought continuity downstairs.

Stormfly pranced around my feet as I made breakfast, she managed to finish her food before I could even load the dishwasher. I looked at the time and went back upstairs with her running between my legs.

I opened my closet and threw her a toy, luckily shehe started to play with it. I laughed and pulled out a blue laced off the shoulders top and dark blue bedazzled jeans. I braided my hair and grabbed my backpack.

"Come on Stormfly!" I called grabbing her leash.

She looked up from her toy and barked excitedly, running up to me. I laughed as I clipped her sparkly blue collar with a silver heart that read Stormfly on it around her neck. I hooked on a matching leash and we ran down the stairs.

I grabbed the keys and my phone, grabbed my cherrioke sandals and we ran out the door. We walked down the block and Heather came out in her silver crop top and her summer shorts with her wedges. And her backpack. Her thick jet black hair braided as usual. She had Windshear on a leash.

"Astrid!" She said excitedly.
"Heather!" I greeted.

We hugged. We continued on our way to school. We ran into Mala, who was wearing a black thick strapped tank top, sneakers and jeans.

"Mala!" We said happily.
"Heather, Astrid!" She said.

We hugged. We all came up to the school. Heather and I went into the dog house with our dogs.

When I mean dog house, I mean dog apartment. Each dog had their own room with toys, food, a doggie bed, water, and doggie doors with sensors on both walls so they can see the dogs that they wished.

I unhooked Stormfly's​ leash and hung it up.

"I'll see you later girl." I said hugging her.

She barked and licked my face. I laughed and walked out the door, closing it.

Another year of school. The first day. Time to make the first impression...On the whole school. This will make you, or break you...

(Hiccup's POV)
I woke up to jumping on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Toothless on me, jumping​ like there was no tommrow.
"Hey bud!" I said.

He licked me and jumped down. I stood and made my way out the door. I didn't bother to look at anything​ in my room. Yes I was rich, my dad was the mayor and I had everything I could possibly want, but he never paid attention to me. He was always working. And his brother, Mildew, was abusive.

My back ached from last nights beating from Mildew. He was always drunk.

I made my way down stairs with Toothless. I entered the kitchen, and surprisingly, my dad was there.
"Morning Son! Thank you Ingrid." He said dismissing a maid.

"Hey dad." I said as he hugged me.

Skullcrsher walked up to Toothless and they started to play.
"Easy now boy, he's still small."y dad said as they ran out the door.

I laughed.
"'ey runt. Why's me breakfast not ready?" Mildew asked entering the kitchen.
"Watch your toung brother." My dad growled.

He nodded.
"Put out that dam cigerate. No smoking in my house." My dad siad nodding to Ingrid who placed our food infront of us.

"Thanks Ingrid." I said.

She smiled.
"Your very welcome dear." She said ruffling my hair.

After awhile, I stood.
"I'm taking you to school today son. You best get ready." My dad said clapping me on the back.
"Sure thing dad. Come on Bud!"  I said calling Toothless.

He barked and ran after me excitedly.
I opened my closet and threw him a treat. He jumped, catching it, landing on the floor, only to drop it. He barked.

I laughed and pulled out my white shirt, leather jacket, Nikes, and dark jeans.
"Come on Bud." I said running for the door.

I grabbed the keys, my phone and my bag and ran out the door. I jumped onto the limo and Toothless jumped into my lap.
"Hey bud!" I said scratching his ear as I closed the door.

My dad laughed next to me.
"Mornin' Hiccup. Where to boss?" Gobber asked.
"My boys school." My dad siad.
"You got it." He said.
"You ready for another year son?"
"Sure." I said as I tried to hold Toothless back form his persistent licks, smiling.
"Eye, that's good. Oh, before I forget, here." He said handing me a box.

Toothless stopped and sniffed it. He yaped.

"What bud? Whats in the scary box?" I teased him turning him over into his belly. I scratched it and his paws spread out in the air. I laughed with my dad. I stopped as he rolled over and opened it.

It was a chain with the Berkian symbol.
"Your mother would have wanted you to have this." My dad said as I put it on.
"Keep her close,son. She gives us strength." He finished.

"Thanks Dad." I said hugging him.
"Okie dokey! Here we are!" Gobber said.
"Thanks Dad. Thanks Gobber." I said as Toothless hopped out the door.
"No problem son."
"Ya need me to pick ya up lad?" Gobber asked.
"It's ok. I'll walk today."
"Okie dokie. See you later." He said pulling away.

I waved to my dad as he smiled.
"Come on bud. I'll race ya." I said.

We ran to the dog house. I opened his door and he ran in. I laughed as he barked, taking a fighting stance.
"Your going down bud."

We wrestles for awhile. I pet him and looked at the glass, showing another dog room. There was a girl in there with her dog. She was gourges.

She hugged her dog and closed the door, waking out.

"See ya bud." I said hugging him, exciting the room.

I closed the door and ran to catch up with her. But she was gone. In the courtyard, surrounded by hundreds of teens.

I sighed.
"Hey, Hiccup!" I heard Snoutlout call.

I waved and walked over. Wondering who that girl was.