The hospital (Astrid's POV)

I was in my room, sitting on the edge of my bed while my foot was being wrapped. They had put me to sleep do they could stitch up my foot. They were wrapping it so it doesn't get infected.
"Ok, Ms. Astrid. You'll be on crutches for a few weeks." The nurse said helping me onto my crutches.
"Thank you. How's...How's Hiccup?" I asked.

Her face fell.
"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded.
"You may want to sit down."

I did.
"We had to put hundreds of  stitches in his left shoulder. A few in his head and...We are amputating his foot."

My heart stopped. I couldn't breath, my vision blurred.
"Astrid?!? Astrid!" I heard someone call.

I fell over, they caught me and set me on their chest. My vision cleared and but my breathing became shallow and desperate.
"Astrid?!?" Heather asked looking down at me with worry.

The others were in my room.
"What happened?" Snoutlout asked.
"They....Their amputating his leg." I said tears falling.

Everyone gasped, I began to sob with Heather, Merida, Rupunzel, Elsa, Anna and Mala. Everyone else just stood there, blinking, trying to register what I said

We stood in scilence. The nurse came in.
"Wich one of you is Astrid?" She asked.

I stood.
"Come, Hiccup needs you." She said helping me out the door.

I felt Merida and Elsa glaring at me. I was lead to his room. He was in bed, eyes closed, face scrunched up in pain, sheets tucked up to his chest. I sat down next to him and held his hand.
"Astrid....Astrid..." He mumbled.

Tears came to my eyes. I hated seeing him like this. They fell. The nurse left, after a while, Mala and Heather came in.
"He looks awful." Heather said quietly sitting next to me.

I didn't acknowledge her.
"Astrid? We're​ all scared, you need rest. You were attacked to. It's what Hiccup would-" Mala started.

"It's my fault. If I didn't cut my foot on that rock, If I don't didn't let him fight that shark, he wouldn't be like this. It should have been me." I said crying.

They hugged me.
"Then you would be like this. And Hiccup would be in your place. We have to be strong, for him." Heather said.

Toothless walked in, whining, he jumped up and rested his head in my lap, sniffing Hiccup's hand.
"Your right..." I said.
"Ladies... We're closing now... You need to leave. I'll let the front desk know you'll come back tomorrow." The nurse siad.

I nodded and stood. Hiccups hand tightened on mine. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead.
"I'll see you tomorrow..." I whispered.

Heather and Mala smiled and helped me up. I opened the doors and we all left. My limo pulled up and we all got in. Driving to my house in scilence. We all got out and went inside. We turned on the TV and watched Greys anatomy.
"I hope Hiccups going to be ok..." Rupunzel said.

I stiffened.
"Yeah, me to." Everyone said.

I noticed Merida and Elsa glaring at me.
"What?" I asked.

Toothless and Stormfly who had been laying down with each​ other on the couch with me, heads shot up staring at them.
"Hiccup wouldn't​ be in this position if it weren't for you!" Merida said.

I blinked.
"Meridas right. This is your fault!" Elsa said.
"Elsa...What the heck?" Anna asked.
"Merida?!?" Rupunzel asked.

The gang glared at them.
"Shut up! We got this." They said standing.

Toothless and Stormfly growled at them.
"Ay, have nothing to say do ya? Letting a shark get at Hiccup? Yer weak." Merida said.
"She's right. It should have been you." Elsa said.

Hot tears came to my eyes. I stood, easying  on to crutches. I made my way to the stair case.
"You don't think I feel the same?!?" I asked going up stairs, incredibly fast for being in crutches​.

"Astrid!" Anna, Rupunzel, Heather, and the rest was Merida and Rupunzel called.

I didn't stop. Stormfly​ and Toothless scratched at my door. I opened it and they ran in. I walked in and slammed the door behind me. I threw my crutch to the side and flopped down on my bed, sobbing.

Why did it have to be him?!? Why?!? I thought.

The doors opened.
"Astrid!" Someone​ said.

I was pulled into a group hug, I never stopped crying. When I did, I was shocked to see Anna and Rupunzel. But not so shocked to see Heather and Mala.
"Astrid..." Heather said.
"Thier right...It is my fault..." I whispered.

Rupunzel made a face and know infront of me.
"No. No it's not. They are jelouse that Hiccup likes you more. They are taking it out in you because they know, thier is nothing you could have done." She said hugging me.
"Thanks guys." I whispered.