Dauger (Astrid's POV)

I walked into Art and sat down. It's the second day of school and all the homework starts today. But seeing dragon day in two months, and student council elections start in a week. I already turned in my application. First one in. Everyone except Hiccup.

He sat down as the bell rang, he had a unzipped hoodie under his leather jacket. His hood was up.

"Mr.Haddock, please, remove your hood." Ms.Brylium asked.

He sighed and lowered his hood. I gasped, he had a huge black eye.
"Hiccup?" I asked.

Ms. Brylium came over and noticed.
"Mr. Haddock, what happened?" She asked.
"N-nothing..." He responded.
"That, boy, dose not look like nothing. Ms. Hofferson, please, take him to the nurse."
"Yes Ma'ma. Come on Hiccup." I said grabbing my bag.

He sighed and grabbed his to. We arrived at the nurse, upon seeing Hiccup's black eye, she shot up and went for some ice.
"Hiccup? What's wrong? And what happened?" I asked as he sat down.
"Astrid, please?" He asked.

I sighed.
"Fine."

The nurse came back.
"Hold him still." She said.

I grabbed his hand as she pressed the ice agianst his eye. He winced in pain and squeezed my hand. The nurse stood and disappeared into her office again. She came out with and ice pack and a paper towel.
"This is going to sting."
"Alcohol?" I asked.
"No,no. Viniger." She said pressing it to his eye.

He winced harshly, grabbing my hand.
"Ok, it's seems as good as gone." She said after twenty minutes.

Hiccup stood, letting go of my hand. He walked up to the mirror. His black eye was gone.
"H-how?" We asked.

She smiled.
"I didn't go to college for nothing. You should go feed your pups. It's lunch time. I hope you feel better..." She started holding out her hand to Hiccup.
"Haddock, Hiccup Haddock." He said shaking her hand.

Her face fell.
"Dose your father know?!? I'll call him. It was Mildrew, wasn't it? Ugh! That man!" She said quite loudly.

Hiccup's face turned pale.
"No! No, my dad's in New York for a meeting... Gobber filling in...And Mildrew is always... Ya know..."  He said rubbing the back of his neck.

She nodded stiffly.
"Tell me when your father is home. I would like to speak to him." She said.

Hiccup nodded and we walked out to the dog house.

Stormfly and Toothless ran up to us when we opened Stormfly's​ door.
"Did you come see Stormfly?" Hiccup asked Toothless, giving him a belly rub.

I laughed, hugging Stormfly as she licked my face. The lunch bell rang, otherwise known, as the dog period. We got thier collars and leashes, hooked them up, grabbed our lunches, and took them to the field.

The whole school ran out. We grabbed three benches and sat down. We unhooked our dogs leashes and they played in our area. The rest of the gang showed up and unhooked their dogs.

"So, did you guys see the new girl? She is hot!"  Snoutlout said.
"Um...With one?" Ruff asked.
"There's more than one?!?"
"Um, yeah, all four of them are in art with us."
"There they are! Elsa! Anna!" Heather called

Four girls came over with thier pups. They sat down.
"Hi! I'm Elsa. And this is my sister, Anna."
"Hi!" Anna siad.

I studied them.
Elsa had blond hair, winter blond. She wore a sparkly ice blue top that showed her shoulders, dark blue jeans and white wedges. Her hair was pulled into a stylish fish tail braid.

Anna had red hair in pigtails. She had a blond streak like Elsa's running through her hair. She wore a sparkly green tank top, kaki skirt, and little brown boots.

"Hi, I'm Rupunzel, thier cousin, and this is Merida."

I studied them.
Rupunzel had long, long, long sun blond hair braided down her back in a thick casual braid with thousands of flowers. She had huge, bright green eyes and she wore a little purple sun dress with wedges.

Merida had unruly bright red curly hair, blue eyes and she wore a blue taken top, white jacket, jeans, and sneakers.

"And these are our dogs, the black one is Angus, Merida's pup, the labador is Pascel, Rupunzel's pup, and the white one, Olaf, is Anna and mines." Elsa said sitting down with the others across from us.

"Hi, I'm Astrid, this is Hiccup, that's Heather, Mala, Ruff, Tuff, Eret, Fishlegs, and Snoutlout

"Hi, I'm Astrid, this is Hiccup, that's Heather, Mala, Ruff, Tuff, Eret, Fishlegs, and Snoutlout." I said pointing to everyone in turn.

"Nice to meet you all. So, Ms. Brylium said we are in your group. And so is another kid...I think his name is... Dauger?" Anna said.

Heather gasped.
"Hi sis!" We heard someone​ yell.

Heather gasped agian and stood up, and buff kid with a spike red mohawk and a beard was waving to her. He wore a red shirt, Jean jacket, jeans, and sneakers. Heather stood and ran to him, Windshear at her heels who ran up to the little dog.

"Dauger! Your here!" She said hugging him.
"Yep! I'm moving in with you!" He said.

She smiled. They came over.
"Guys, this is my brother, Dauger." Heather said.
"Brother!" Dauger said crashing Hiccup in a hug.

He gasped for breath.
"H-hi Dauger...c-can't breath..."
"Oops, sorry bout that. How are you? Shattermaster! Come here boy!"

Shattermaster ran to Dauger, but bumped into my leg. I bent down to scoop him up.
"Aw, your so cute. Here you go Dauger." I said handing Shattermaster​ to him
"Astrid! Fishlegs! Ruff? Tuff? Snothat!" Dauger said taking Shattermaster​, realizing who we were.
"Hey!" We said.
"Who are these?" He asked gesturing to the new girls.
"This is Elsa, Anna, Rupunzel, and Merida, they are in our group." Heather said.
"Ok. Shattermaster​ is a Gronkle." Dauger said.
"Olaf is a Flightmare!" Elsa said with Anna.
"Pascel is a Changewing​." Rupunzel siad
"Angus is a Night terror." Merida said.

The bell rang.
"Ok, let's meet at my house, meet me at the dog house after school. This time, we're doing Five guys." I said.

Hiccup laughed as we hooked up our dogs

We all have same classes together, except seventh period, the last class. I noticed Elsa, and Merida smiling goofly at Hiccup in the hall. I didn't like it. Not one bit.