Meatlug and Hookfang .(Hiccup's POV)

We were sitting at the pond, watching our dogs.
"So, the Gronkle, Boulder class, colors brown,rose,blue,teal,purple,beige. All have a secondary color for their bumps, medium sized dragon, diet...Rocks?"  Fishlegs read.
"Meatlug!" I said with everyone.

Fishlegs laughed, "You really think, that my dog, Meatlug, is a Gronkle?" He asked.

We looked at Meatlug, who was chewing on a rock.
"...Point taken. But let's check out the personality." He said.

"Gronkles are slow, mainly known to fall asleep while flying... Friendly and sociable, sweet natured, loves belly rubs, warning, never rub a Gronkles chin." Snoutlout finished.

We all looked at Meatlug, who had fallen asleep while the others played.
"Ok, she's a Gronkle." Fishlegs gave in.

Astrid smiled and wrote it down.

"Ok, Monstrous Nightmare. Heather?" She asked.
"Sure. Monsters Nightmare, stoker class, one of the most aggressive powerful, and stubborn dragons, known to be fearless and proud. Temperamental and impatient , known to think twice before acting...most of the time." She read.

"Hookfang!" Everyone said.
"No argument here. Ouch! Hookfang!" Snoutlout complained as the small pup ran away.
"Stupid dog. You don't bite the hand that feeds you!" Snoutlout called after him.

We laughed as Astrid wrote it down.

"Hey, um hi? Ms.Bryhim sent us, we're new, and we get to be in your group!" I heard a boy say.