The twins, Barf and Bealch, and Windshear (Astrid's​ POV)

We turned to see twins, a boy and girl with long blond hair, the boy had green eyes, the girl had blue.

The girl wore a light green, thin long sleeve shirt, and brown hoodie with no sleeves, and boots.

The boy...Well let's just say, green, brown and pink... Strange...

"Hi, I'm Astrid, and who are these?" I asked seeing their puppies.

"That's Barf and Belach, twins, I'm Ruffnut." The girl said shaking​ my hand.
"I'm Tuffnut." The not said, I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. This is Hiccup, Heather, Mala, Fishlegs, Eret, and Snoutlout." I said.

Everyone shook hands. Their dogs ran off to play with ours.

"Ok, so far we have Meatlug as a Gronkle and Hookfang as a Monsters Nightmare. Now, Windshear and Barf and Belach." I said.

The twins sat down.
"Ok let's see.... I'm thinking Razorwhip... Sharp class, somewhat vain, smart, and a sense of humor, protective." Eret read.

"Windshear!" Everyone said as the pup crawled into Heather's lap.

"Sweet girl." Heather said as the pup fell asleep in her lap.

I wrote it down.
"Barf and Belach next, I'm thinking... Zippleback. Mystery class...Not much on them, michevious, and always bickering." Fishlegs read.

We looked at Barf and Belach, who were fighting.

We sighed.
"Barf and Belach." Everyone said.
"Man, there was no challenge!" Snoutlout complained.

"Really? We're about to do Toothless and Stormfly...That's going to be... Difficult." Mala said looking at our playing pups.