Period.

I woke up ontop of Astrid. Not in the way you think. I had my arms around her waist, my head rested on her back. She was hugging a pillow. I smiled remembering last night. Another reason to love Fridays.

I sat up. I stretched and looked down at her. I noticed her pants were stained red. So was the sofa.

Shit I thought.

I got up and ran upstairs to her room and turned on the warm water and filled the tub with bubbles. I went downstairs and picked her up and carried her upstairs. She stired slowly.

"H-hiccup? What?" She asked sluggishly.

"Ssh. ssh. It's ok. Your period started." I whispered.

Her face turned red.

"Oh Thor! I'm sorry..." She said

I put her down in the bath room and took her jacket. I kissed her forehead.

"It's ok. Take all the time you need." I whispered.

I left the bathroom and closed the door. I went to her dresser and opened it. I pulled out a soft light blue long sleeve and sweat pants. I grabbed her under wear and a pad. I left them on her bed and closed her door.

I went to the sofa and bleached it clean. I got her hot chocolate and waited patiently. She came out later, hair down and wet.

She sat down next to me.

"Sorry." She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I handed her her hot chocolate. And braided her hair.

"For what? Nature? You can't control this." I said tieing off her hair.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Why are you so good to me?" She asked softly.

I pressed my head against hers.

"You, M'lady, are worth it. You are worth so much more." I whispered.

She kissed me. I didn't hestitate to kiss back.
(Time skip.)

I was in the kitchen. Astrid was on the couch, she was getting a movie ready.

I grabbed us two bags of pop secret pop corn and lemonade. Toothless ran in and barked playfully. I laughed and threw him a treat. I grabbed one for Stormfly. I grabbed our stuff and went into the living room. Astrid was petting Stormfly.

I put down our stuff. Stormfly saw the treat and sat, wagging her tail. Astrid looked at me then laughed when she saw the treat. I tossed it in the air and she caught it. Astrid laughed.

I sat down next to her and she played the movie. It was the live action beauty in the beast. I looked at the movie rack and picked out a movie that she loved for after this.

(Time skip.)

I was covering her eyes as the select screen came on.

"Hiccup. What are you doing?" She asked.
"Just wait. I told you I was choosing this movie."
"It better not be Annabel."

I laughed.
"It's not." I said removing my hands.

She smiled. It was Desendents. She kissed my cheek.

"Sing off after this?" She asked.
"You bet."