Get out

Mala dragged me upstairs into my dad's room and shut the door, locking it.

"W-what? H-how is my dad the president?!? And friken Secret service?" I asked her
"Hiccup Haddock! Calm down! We need to get out of here!" Mala said
"What about Snotlout and the guys?"
"We'll come back for them. Right now we need to get Astrid and the others out."

Astrid! I thought.

I turned. Heather had Astird's head in her lap, tears falling. Rupunzel was trying to wake her up. Elsa and Anna were trying to break open the window while Merida was attempting to create a rope out of bed sheets and jackets. I heard a shatter and turned.

"I GOT IT! ITS OPEN!" Anna yelled
"JUST FINISHED! ELSA HELP ME FASTEN IT!" Merida ordered
"ON IT!" Elsa confirmed

They rushed to the window and fastened the rope onto my dad's bed post.

"Heather! You first." I said taking Astrid from her.
"What?!? No! Not without Ast-" she began
"Heather. I'll pass her to you." I promised

She teared up but nodded. She slowed down the rope.
"IM DOWN!" She called
"Rupunzel, untie your hair. We'll wrap it around Astrid and the pups."  I said

She nodded and took down her hair. We wrapped it around Astrid's wait and lowered her down.

"I GOT HER!" Heather called.

We lowered all the pups. Then it was Anna, Elsa, then Merida.
"Rupunzel, your tu-"

The door slammed open. I pushed her down. Mildew stood in the doorway, bruised, cut and bleeding.

Rupunzel screamed from underneath me. Mildew sneered and charged us. I kicked him in the gut. He drew a knife.

"RUPUNZEL! GET OUT!" I ordered.

She nodded and made her way to the window. I turned but Mildew was gone.

"Looking for something?" I heard him ask.

I turned. He had Rupunzel in a joke hold, knife at her throat.
"Let her go." I said
"No." He said

I charged him.