Ignored?

"Astrid, stop worrying, I'm sure he's fine." Heather said.

I sighed and looked at my phone. I've called Hiccup eight times today, and nothing.
"Heather, I haven't talked to him in six months! I was two months in when I told him." I said worriedly, placing my hands in on my stomach.
"Astrid, you know Hiccup, he'll be fine."
"I don't know Heather... something just doesn't...feel right."
"Astrid." She said taking my hand.

I looked at her. She smiled, but I could see the uncertainty and worry in her eyes. In the far back.
"Everything will be fine." She said firmly.

I nodded slowly. I looked at Valka and Stoick who were watching the T.V.

I opened my mouth to say something when Valka awnsered her phone.
"Hello? Hiccup?"

I perked up and smiled.

Valka spoke into the phone for awhile and looked at me. She opened her mouth to say something and closed, sighed and passed the phone to Stoick.

"Alright. Yes. Yes I'll call you later. Son. Hi- what? Ok, ok, ok bye." Stoick hung up.

I dropped down in my chair.
"Sorry sweetie."
"Sorry lass." Both Haddocks spoke at the same time.

I nodded and stood, going up stairs. I grabbed my phone and called Hiccup, he didn't awnser.
"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" I screamed throwing my phone, it slammed into the mirror and both shattered. But I didnt care.

I sank down the door and hugged my stomach. Six months, I was two months in when I found out and told Hiccup. So I'm eight months in. As of today, nine. The baby was due in two weeks...and Hiccup wasnt due home for four more months. I closed my eyes and scilently cried.