Sledgehammer

We all laughed. Snoutlout turned red with embarrassment. My arm was around-

Wait! Sorry H, but author has to intrude. Whats up shippers? Confused? Not me. Let's see...back track to terror mail 1,456:

Hiccup was shot, fell off the roof with Mildew. Sent to the hospital. Astrid was sent into emotional depression. Hiccup was realesaed after awakening from another coma two months later. Everyone is now happy and back to our normal routine.

Ok, back to you H!

We were at Astrid's house. Anna and Tuffnut just revealed that they were dating. Fishlegs and Rupunzel started dating. Same with Heather and Eret, and Mala and Throk. Dauger has shown some interest in Ruff though.

"So, that leaves me with three available girls... Hey Eret, you want Ruff instead of Heather?" Snoutlout asked.

Eret drew his knife, with a hand around Heather and started to inspect it.
"Ok...so no... Hiccup, can I have Astrid?" Snoutlout asked.
"She's not mine to give away. She's not anyone's to give away." I said.

Everyone arched a brow. Elsa and Merida looked down.

"Really? You say that with your arm around her shoulders and she's sitting really close to you?" Heather smirked.

I looked down. My arm was draped around Astrid. She was leaned into me, wrinkling my white T-shirt slightly. Head rested on my shoulder. She looked up at me. I smirked. She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

We saw a flash and looked up.

"HEATHER!" Everyone complained.
"Damn it!" She said fiddling with her phone.

Astrid rolled her eyes. Toothless and Stormfly jumped up onto the couch and started licking us.

We laughed and pet them. Stormfly got up and grabbed Astird's shoe and ran off.

"Stormfly!" She called running after her.

I double over in laughter. Toothless growled and pounced on me, sending me onto my back. I laughed and pet him. He jumped off.

"Ah!" I heard Astrid scream.

I felt something slightly heavy land on me. It was Astrid. Her eyes were wide . She was ontop of me, blushing.

"Hi." I said.

She laughed as I sat up. She fell onto my lap.

"Your so wierd Haddock." She said scooting off of me.
"And your so uptight." I said, laying down, my head in her lap.
"Get off!" She laughed.
"Uptight."

Our phones buzzed. She handed me mine and unlocked hers. We saw pictures of us.

I ship it- Heather 😉😘
Agreed- Eret
Same here- Fishlegs
It's ok I gusse- Snoutlout
OTP- the twins
...no comment- Elsa
...Kool I gusse?- Merida
OMG!!! Kiss already!!!- Anna
I'm thinking a beach wedding- Mala
Same- Throk

"Guys we're in the same room!" Astrid groaned.

I looked at the pictures.  One was of Astrid sitting close to me with my arm around her. Looking and smiling at each other. Another was of us playing with our pups, one with Astrid ontop of me, blushing as I smiled and one with my head in her lap, smirking as she smiled down at me.

I looked up at her. She was laughing at Heather. I took a picture. I set it as my lock screen. Then the picture of me laying down on her with her smiling down at me as my home screen.