If you must blink, do it now.

I charged Mildew. He sneered and went to cut Rupunzel. I pushed her put the window. She screamed but grabbed the rope. I heard a thud and turned. Mildew crashed into the wall. I looked down and saw seventy five feet of golden hair laying on the ground. It quickly turned brown.

She's going to kill me. I thought.

I looked at Mildew, he lit a lighter and threw it at me. I dodged but the rope was sent up in flames.

I heard screaming and looked out the window. Hundreds of people were surrounding my house. The boys were already outside.

Then I saw Astrid. She was sitting against Heather. Eyes wide with tears.

"HICCUP!" She screamed at me.

I turned as Mildew charged me. We both went out the window. I grabbed the ledge.

"NO!"

I pulled myself up. The ledge broke off from underneath me, I grabbed the roof. I heard screams. I pulled my self up on to the roof.

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-💙-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

If you must blink, do it now. Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear, no matter how unusual it may seem. And please be warned, if you fidget, if you look away, if you forget any part of what I tell you, even for an instant, then our hero will surely perish.
His name is Hiccup. His Uncle stole something from him. And that really is the least of it.
                                             - Kubo and the two strings.