The hospital...agian.

Ok guys, so I make sure I put my own stories in my library so I get the same notifications you do so I can fix mistakes​. But I can't see the​ last chapter. Let me know if you can. Love you guys! 💖💓

We were in the hallway waiting. No one said a word. 

Was this what it felt like when I was in surgery for them? I thought.

The door opened and I shot up.
"Carful Mr.Haddock. With the fact that you left earlier today, I'm surprised you had the strength to carry her." The doctor said as I slipped on my new proshpetic.

"Stupid leg..." I muttered.

The doctor smiled. It quickly disappeared.
"Who broke, bruised and popped the stiches in Miss.Hofferson's foot?" The doctor asked threateningly.

No one said anything. I looked at Elsa through the corner of my eye. She was biting her lip, pale with worry.
"Ms.Arendall. Do you know?" The doctor asked.
"N-no​?" She said.

The doctor arched his brow. The nurse came in. Scowling.
"That has to be one of the worst breaks I've ever seen in fifteen years." She said, hands on her hips.
"F-fine...I-I did...on accident..." She admitted.

"I think your lying." The doctor and the nurse both said
"WHAT?!?" We all asked loudly.
"For the kind of break that is, you dropped it right on top of where her stitches were. You needed to do that intentionally to do all that damage." The nurse said angirly.

Elsa paled. We stared at her
"E-Elsa?" Anna asked.
"I... I-I..."
"You did do it!" Anna said in disbelief.

Elsa didn't object. The nurse and doctor scowled.
"Your going to have to come with us." The nurse said angirly.

She grabbed Elsa by the arm and lead her away from us.

I was shocked. I thought Elsa and Astird were friends. But she completely shattered her foot and blamed one of the dogs. I was angry.

A different nurse came out.
"You can see her now...only two at a time..." she said holding the door open.

I shot up and ran inside with Heather.  We stopped cold in the doorway​. Astrid was pale, lifeless. Her eyes were closed, head rolled to the side.

I sat down in a chair and held her hand. Heather was next to me. Head in her hands. Trying not to cry.
"Its-" I started.
"Hiccup. Don't.say.it." Heather said through her teeth.
"But it is!"
"No. It's not. It's Elsa's fault. She purposely did this to Astrid. On purpose. You didn't know she was going to do this! There is no way this could ever be your fault. Astrid... Astrid wouldn't want you to think that."

I blinked. I stared at her. I knew she was right. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.
"You know... She said the exact same thing. In this exact position two weeks ago." Heather said.

I blushed.
"S-she did?" I asked.
"Yeah."

We sat in scilence, staring at the lifeless girl. Heather sighed, slightly hugging Astrid, and left. I never moved. Everyone came in one by one to see her. They didn't talk. They didn't have to.

"Mr. Haddock? We're closing now. Shall I inform the front desk of a visit form you and your friends tomorrow?" The doctor asked.

I nodded. He smiled. I stood. I felt something tighten on my hand. I looked and saw it was Astird's hand. I smiled and kissed her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow M'lady." I whispered.