Um...what now? (Hiccup's POV)

"Hey Gobber. Yes, I'm home." I said
"Ah, you got some friends over huh? And some of them are girls." He winked.

My face turned red.
"Really Gobber?" I asked as everyone laughed.

"Ya know I'm teasin' ya." He said clamping me on the back.
"Just so you know, protection is in the bottom drawer of the sink in your dad's bathroom." He whispered in my ear

My face turned​ more red and I slapped his arm softly. He laughed.
"Anyone up for pizza?" He asked.

Everyone cheered yes. Mildew rolled his eyes and got a beer out of the fridge. I locked eyes with Snoutlout. He moved to the floor and sat on one side of the girls as Eret did. The boys moved around them and I pulled Astrid closer.

Gobber didn't notice.
"What's going on?" Astrid whipered
"Just act casual. Don't talk or look at Mildew." I whispered.
"Why?"
"Just don't."

She rolled her eyes and rested her head ony shoulder.
(Time skip)

We finished our pizza as Monsters.Inc came on. We watched it, laughing at all of Mike's antics.

Mildew came over and sat down next to me, beer bottle in hand. I moved Astrid closer to me.
"So, how yer scar boy? It need re-opening?" He sneered.

I scowled. Snoutlout cracked his knuckles and everyone looked at me, concerned and confused.

"Back off Mildew." Snoutlout said
"Keep your worthless head outta this boy o."
"Don't talk to my cousin like that." I warned.
"Or what? Your mutt if a dog will bite me?"
"Who in Thors name are you to talk to Hiccup this way?!?" Astrid asked standing up.

"Is this your girlfriend. She doesn't look like much, then agian neither do you"  He sneered grabbing her hand.
"Put her down." I warned

"Aw her foots broken? Happy landing." He said

He dropped her. She fell in her foot and screamed in pain. He broke the beer bottle over her head, knocking her out.
"ASTRID!" Everyone screamed.

I screamed and charged the old man, punching him in the face, sending him flying into the fridge. He stood and snarled at me. His nose was broken and his head had a pretty good dent in it. His lip was swollen, head was bleeding and he had a black eye coming in.
"Whoa..." Merida whispered.

Everyone but Snotlout gawked. He got up and took a fighting stance with me.
The dogs got up and growled. Elsa stood, dumfounded at the top of the stairs.
"Didn't you ever learn? Don't fight a old man? Cuz he just.might.kill.you."  Mildew said

He charged us. I dodged and dove behind the sofa while Snoutlout punched him. I went around back. I came around the corner as Mildew slammed his head down on the the table I lunged at him, bringing​ my prophetic around, hooking it onto his leg and slammed him down, kicking him in the face.
"Hello? Hello! Yes, yes. We have a domestic disturbance here, yes. Yes? Thank you. Yes. He just took out a friend, the boys are going to hold him off, me and the others are going to hide. He slammed a beer bottle on one of my friends​ head, she just got out of a comma. Yes, ok. GUYS! WE NEED TO HIDE!" Heather said into the phone.

She and Rupunzel picked up Astrid and they all ran to hide. Eret had a baseball bat, Tuffnut...had...a ladle and Fishlegs and Throk had knifes. And Dauger if course was going to fight bare hand.

Mildew stood and kicked Fishlegs in the...you know. He fell over. After awhile, Mala ran downstairs and grabbed my arm.
"What are you doing?" I asked pushing her down as I ducked

"You need to come upstairs, now." She said
"What? Why?"
"Don't you think we would have figured it out?"
"Figure what out?"
"You Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, are the mayor's son! The police and secret service are on their way."
"Secret service? What? Why?"
"Your dad isn't in New York! He's the new president!"
"What?!?"