seven

Brian kneeled beside Mia as she did the designs on the car, his arm wrapped around neck as he leaned into her

Brian kneeled beside Mia as she did the designs on the car, his arm wrapped around neck as he leaned into her. "Looks good." He complimented.

"Thank you." Mia smiled as he kissed her cheek.

Brian stood up and Mia followed as he turned to Dom. "I have to make a parts run for Harry."

Dom nodded. "Drive safe."

Brian glanced to Mia as he started to walk off. "Bye babe."

"Bye." She smiled and watched him walk out of the garage.

Dom went to walk off but stopped and turned back to his sister. "Isn't there a test or something you should be studying for right now?"

Mia crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't worry about it Dom. I know what I got to do, okay?"

"No, I am worried about it." Dom argued. "You're not doing enough of it."

"Get off my back." Mia snapped at him before storming out of the garage.

Jade slid out from under the car after changing the oil and turned to where Dom was stood, both her eyebrows raised. "Babe, don't you think your sister's entitled to a little happiness?"

"Of course I think she's entitled to happiness." Dom snapped at her and Jade's eyebrows raised even higher as he threw the wrench he was holding to the ground and walked closer to her. "I have to make sure she keeps moving forward. She doesn't belong here. What do you care anyway, Jade?"

Jade tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "She's old enough to make her own decisions, Dom."

"Jade, this -" Dom cut himself off and turned to walk away,

Jade reached out and grabbed his hand, preventing him from moving. "What you need to be worried about, is who's gonna stick by your side."

"You gonna stick by me?" Dom asked her as she moved closer to him.

Jade glanced up at him through her eyelashes as she unbuttoned the top part of his jumpsuit with a smirk on her face. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" Dom repeated as she pushed the top part down so his chest was exposed.

Jade's smirk turned into a genuine smile as he let out a chuckle. "You don't always have to be such a tough guy." She told him softly.

In response to her words, Dom pressed their lips together. Jade's arms were around his neck as his were placed on her hips. As they continued to make out, Dom's hands slid down until they were firmly placed just under her butt. He picked her up, Jade's legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he walked them towards the seat behind them.

[][][][]

race wars

"Yo!" Leon ran over to where they were all sitting. "Heads up, bro. We got problems. Jesse." He pointed to where they could see Jesse driving away.

Jade made her way over to Dom and Leon and stood on the other side of Leon. "Where's he going?"

"He just raced Tran for slips." Leon explained.

Dom ran a hand over his face. "Oh, shit."

Johnny Tran appeared in front of them in his car. "Where's he going?" He demanded as he got out.

"He went to the car wash." Dom lied.

Johnny stepped closer to Dom. "Whatever. Go fetch my car."

"Go fetch your car?" Dom repeated as Letty looked towards Jade. "We aren't on your block anymore, you better watch who you talk to like that." He pointed his finger at Johnny before he went to walk away.

"Toretto!" Johnny suddenly exclaimed. "Toretto! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narked me out. And you know what? It was you!"

Within a second later, Dom punched him in the face. A security guard knocked into Jade, sending her into Letty as he ran to break up the fight. The two glanced to the side to see Lance about to approach Dom and his cousin. They shared a look before Letty was kneeing him in the groin and Jade was sending her fist flying towards his face. Her fist connected with his nose, sending him flying towards the ground and security was then onto the two of them.

Finally, both the security guard who had knocked into Jade pulled Dom off Johnny with the help of Vince. "I never narked on nobody!" Dom yelled. "I never narked on nobody!"

"Come on!" Vince grabbed Dom and pushed him away from the crowd, making sure he kept on walking.

"I have respected you and I haven't said shit!" Mia argued with her brother as they stood in the middle of the huge dancing crowd. It was now nightfall and they were about to leave to pull off their last job. Letty and Jade stood together watching the exchange silently with Leon and Vince behind them, no one saying a word. "And now I am asking you not to go."

"Mia, I am doing this for both of us." Dom gently guided her away from him, his hands on her arms.

"No, don't give me that crap." Mia broke out of her brother's grip angrily. "You're doing this for you." She pointed at him. "Why are you insisting on doing this? Dom, please, just don't."

Jade bit her lip slightly as she saw tears well up in the younger girl's eyes. Dom ignored her and instead got in his car, Vince and Leon getting into theirs. Letty got into Jade's as the brunette hesitated. Mia gave her a pleading look. "Jade, please."

"I'm sorry." Jade told her softly before getting in her car and following the others.

They pulled up behind the covered cars and got out of their own. Dom walked along, pulling off the covers revealing the three black cars. "All right, we're one man short. Jade, I need you and Letty on the left side." Letty threw the bag she held into the car herself and Jade would be in.

Leon walked towards the first car, holding a piece of equipment. "Your sisters right about this one. This don't feel good."

Dom held his finger up as he took the equipment from Leon. "Don't do that."

"Something's wrong." Letty agreed with Leon as she handed Dom the other piece of equipment.

"Stop." Dom glanced between Leon and Letty.

Letty continued. "We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse."

"Look, this is the mother lode." Dom stated as Jade started to fiddle with her hair. "We've been on this for three months. After this, it's a long vacation for everyone. Let's go." He took off his jacket and got ready to get in the car.

Letty left Jade's side and got into the passenger side as Dom noticed Jade hadn't moved from her spot. He walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Listen, the other night, I had a dream that you and I were on a beach in Mexico."

"Really?" Jade questioned, looking into his eyes.

"Really." Dom nodded before he leaned down and kissed her softly. "Come on. Let's make this happen."

Jade nodded her head and walked towards the car, getting in. "You alright?" Letty questioned her.

Jade glanced over at her as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "Yeah." She sighed as she started the engine. "Let's just get this over and done with." Letty said nothing as Jade drove behind Dom, following him onto the highway.