thirty five

Jade ran her hands down the sides of her body nervously, giving her appearance one more look over in the mirror

Jade ran her hands down the sides of her body nervously, giving her appearance one more look over in the mirror. She sighed before leaving the hotel room, walking towards the staircase that led to the lobby where everyone would be waiting for her.

Dom walked towards where everyone but Jade stood dressed in formal attire in the lobby. "Well, well, well." He said as he walked over to them. "This is the most mafia I've seen this crew look. Roman will tell you that's a good thing."

Roman smirked and Tej looked towards him. "Wait, wait, wait. Y'all hear Dom? I hear him, I just don't see him."

Ramsey looked between Tej and Roman as they spoke. "I see him. That boy cleaned up."

Everyone turned around at the sound of heels hitting the floor, seeing Jade elegantly walking down the stairs. She was dressed in a gold dress that hugged her figure in all the right places, with a slit up one side showing off her right leg. Her long locks were pulled up into a high ponytail, a few pieces of hair framing her face. Her makeup was done flawlessly and on her feet were a pair of matching gold heels.

Jade held onto the railing, careful not to trip and fall down the stairs as she finally reached the bottom, Dom walking up to her. "My, my, my." Roman said as everyone stared at her. "It's a whole 'nother level baby."

Letty rolled her eyes at him and gave Jade a smile as the brunette looked over Dom's shoulder to Roman. "What, you boys never saw a girl in a dress before?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, I have, but you know, I not quite seen you looking so, is that voluptuous..." Roman trailed off looking to Tej for help as he pronounced the word wrong.

"It with a v. So voluptuous." Tej helped him out.

Roman nodded, turning back to Jade. "Oh, voluptuous."

"You look gorgeous, J." Letty complemented her.

Jade gave her a bright smile before turning to Dom who still stood in front of her. "You ready to do this?"

Dom smiled at her and moved to the side, allowing her to walk past him. Letty joined her side as they made their way out of the building. The others slowly but surely following behind them. The wind blew behind them as they walked down the stairs and started heading towards the party.

Once they were inside of the tower, they all went different ways, Jade and Dom walked inside of the elevator. Jade stood facing Dom's direction as he clicked the button for the penthouse. In the corner of her eye, Jade could see Dom looking at her and glanced at him. She looked away and fixed her hair slightly. She looked back at him, seeing he was still looking at her. "What?" She asked him with a smile. "Is something wrong?"