twenty eight

"Tej, talk to me

"Tej, talk to me. What have we got?" Hobbs asked.

"We were able to track Shaw after he left you, Jade and Dom, but this guy's smart, so we could only track him so far." Tej informed. "He seems to know all the city's blind spots. See, we lost him somewhere in here, which means he could be anywhere within that half-a-mile radius. Maybe if we cross-reference phone records, leases... - "

"No," Riley cut him off. "This has got Shaw's name written all over it. We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains."

Hobbs looked down to her. "Bad-ass and brains. Woman, you keep that up, I'm going to be out of a job. Alright, let's go nail that son of a bitch."

"Yo, it's Hobbs." Tej called out as his phone started to ring, the caller ID flashing 'Samoan Thor'.

"What have you got, Parker?" Hobbs voice came from the other end. "Give me something good."

"Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating." Tej informed.

"Military." Jade stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

Tej looked to her and nodded his head. "Exactly. We got a list of bases around Europe that use this pain type and those specific colours."

"Alright, let's cross-reference that with all of Shaw's military targets." Hobbs ordered. "I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match."

Jade watched as Tej started typing up a storm. "Bingo. It's a NATO base in Spain."

"That puts Shaw in a different country." Dom spoke as everyone joined Tej and Jade. "That means he's got an eight-hour lead on us."

"We gotta move now." Hobbs said. "Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally. Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys. I'll see you en Espana." He hung up.

Jade rolled her eyes and looked to Gisele. "Probablemente vamos a morir rodeados de idiotas." (We're probably going to die surrounded by idiots)

"Definitivamente." Gisele agreed, the two girls chuckling. (Definitely)

[][][][]

The elevator to the warehouse slid open, Brian walking out. Roman dropped the bags he was holding. "You son of a bitch! You made it!" He exclaimed, laughing.