forty

BERLIN

BERLIN

"You were only supposed to create a diversion, Roman." Letty said over the radio as they drove out of the building they had just blown up getting the EMP.

"That was a diversion!" Roman argued as Jade looked in her rear view mirror seeing they now had a number of police on their tail.

"How many of the damn explosives did you use?" Tej asked.

"I don't know, Tej. All of it?"

Jade's eyes widened. "Wait, all of it?" She repeated.

Hobb's voice soon overcame the radio. "Roman, Jesus Christ."

"We got more of your fan club ahead." Letty informed them.

Jade shifted up as she drifted around the corner, staying behind Letty. "They're still on us."

"These guys are taking it personal." Roman commented.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Rome, we just blew up their facility and stole their emp."

"Other than your doctor's cold finger, I'd say it's about as personal as it can get." Hobbs added.

"Phase two!" Dom ordered.

"Phase two?" Roman asked. "So you just gonna keep that to yourself? What happened to phase one? What about that part?"

"Yeah, remember the airplane? Everyone drove their cars out but you?" Tej asked.

"I told you. My engine seized up." Roman bit back.

Jade scoffed and Letty rolled her eyes as she spoke. "It's your balls that seized up."

"Just follow my lead, okay?" Tej cut in. "And Roman, whatever you do. Don't think."

"Huh?"

Before anyone could question Tej, Dom spoke. "Tej, drop it."

"Bombs away."

"Split now!"

Jade turned her wheel to the side, moving to the other side of the road just as a massive wrecking ball flew past her car. Jade chuckled to herself as she saw it take out the police behind them. "Great plan, Tej." Roman praised. "But just so you know, you missed some."

"Oh, just wait for it."

Jade shared a shocked look with Letty as the wrecking ball swung back. She also noticed the smiley face painted on the back as it flew past her car after taking Roman's side mirror off. "I hate you, Tej."