twenty six

The five pulled up to the next rundown place on their list

The five pulled up to the next rundown place on their list. "Alright, this is number five on our list." Riley said.

The blonde man who stood below them shot at the concrete block that was a few feet away from him, the grappling hook going straight through it. "Holy shit! What's the dude plan on hunting? Moby Dick?" Roman exclaimed.

Jade ignored Roman as she leaned her hands on the railing. "That must be our guy."

Han looked over towards her. "So, how do you all want to play this?"

Before anyone else could reply, Roman beat them to it. "Han and I got this. We go in tight, you let me do all the talking, and you all have my back on it."

"There's one thing you boys are forgetting." Giselle rolled her eyes. "He's a man." She said and looked toward Jade and Riley. "Let's go."

Riley looked to Jade and smirked, the two following behind the Israelian woman. "He's a man?" Roman repeated as they walked off.

Han watched his girlfriend go. "You know, she always says that."

Gisele, Jade and Riley approached Firuz, who stopped what he was doing as they walked towards him. "Who sent you?"

"No one sent us." Jade smiled at the man, cocking her hip out.

Firuz looked between them. "Come on, ladies. Three hot girls like you don't wander into this neighbourhood unless I've called the escort service. And I haven't, yet, today."

"We're looking for information." Gisele finally revealed to him, keeping the smile on her lips.

Firuz looked towards her. "You're looking for information? About what?"

Jade looked around the empty lot and turned back to him. "Information about cars."

"In particular, two you designed recently." Gisele added.

Riley looked the blonde man up and down. "Ramp cars. Low slung, skeletal frames."

"We'd be very interested to find the man who bought those." Gisele said.

"Why should I help you?"

Jade smirked at him. "Because we're asking you nicely."

"Because you're asking me nicely?" Firuz repeated. "What can you offer me that I can't get from a thousand other girls? Hmm?"

Firuz reached his hand out to Riley's face, the brunette grabbing hold of his arm and twisted it painfully. She brought it back up and bent it, so his fingers were touching his shoulder. She then grabbed his other hand and used it to flip him over. She crouched down beside him, twisting his arm and pressing a knee to his face. Gisele smiled to Jade, the two bending down next to him, the blonde man groaning and whimpering. "Stop! Stop!"