thirty three

caucasus mountains, azerbaijan

They were all now sitting in different cars inside an airplane. As another thudding noise was heard and the plane shook violently, Jade shared a look with Tej and strapped herself in, Tej doing the same. Jade and Tej were in the Gurkha, the brunette behind the wheel, tapping her perfectly manicured nails on the wheel.

"From the streets, you know what I'm saying? It's nothing." Roman muttered to himself in his car.

As the plane shook again, Tej bought the radio up to his lips. "Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?"

"No."

"Yeah, you are." Jade spoke into hers in a knowing voice.

"I said no." Roman insisted.

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Tej said as Brian, Jade and Letty laughed. "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Roman snapped.

Mr Nobody's voice soon overcame their radios. "I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So, let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom remarked.

Jade smirked, knowing that was the furthest thing form the truth as Mr Nobody tried to persuade him. "I'll tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona."

"You'd be doing yourself a favour there." Came Dom's reply.

Jade leaned over in her seat as she watched Tej continue to play his game on his phone, Roman's panicked voice soon reaching their ears. "Can somebody just walk me through, what we're supposed to be doing?"

"Come on, Rome, this is your plan." Brian said. "You gotta embrace it."

"No, this was not my plan." Roman insisted.

An alarm started blaring, the back of the plane opening with the sound of wind following shortly after. "Oh yeah, here we go. Game time." Brian said.

Jade smiled to herself as she quickly started her engine. "Roman, you need some fresh air?" Tej asked. "Because you're about to get a whole lot of it."

"Okay, here we go!" Dom told them before reversing out of the plane.

"Just when you think it couldn't have gotten any better, huh?" Brian muttered before doing the same.