thirty two

tokoyo

tokoyo

Twinkie walked over to where Sean and Neela stood. "Hey, yo, Sean! Yo, Sean!" Sean and Neela both looked towards their friend as he approached them. "Hey, check this out, man. This dude over here wanna race the new DK. Heard he's been beating everybody around Asia, too."

"Not tonight, Twinkie." Sean denied, looking back to Neela.

Twinkie frowned slightly. "Said he knew Han. Said Han was family."

"Alright." Sean nodded. "Let's race."

Jade stood beside Dom's car, leaning into his rolled down window. A car pulled up beside them, the two stopping their conversation and looking over to the side to see the new DK pulling up. "Nice ride." His accented voice reached their ears as his eyes looked over Dom's car.

"I won it from my friend Han, a few years ago." Dom told him, Jade standing up straighter.

Sean looked at her for a second before looking back to Dom. "I didn't know he was into American muscle."

"He was when he was rolling with me." Dom nodded.

"You know this ain't no 10-second race."

Jade smirked as Dom replied. "I got nothing but time." She quickly leaned back down into the window, giving Dom a small kiss before making her way to the side lines as both men revved their engines. "You ready, kid?"

"Ready!"

"Set!"

"Go!"

Jade walked up to the two parked cars, sitting on top of the hood of Dom's silver 1970 Plymouth Road Runner. "Han said you was fast." Sean said as he walked up to the railing, standing beside Dom. "But not that damn fast."

"Who said American muscle can't drift?" Dom smirked.

Sean glanced between Dom and Jade. "Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view. He never talked about it much. Always playing it close to the vest. We found a couple things by the crash." Sean pulled out a photograph from the bag he held. "Wasn't much left."

"Gisele." Dom muttered as he looked down at the photo, leaning against the car beside Jade who sadly looked at the photo when he handed it to her.

"Oh, yeah. There's one more thing." Sean said, Jade looking over to him as he pulled out another object from the bag. "I found this." At seeing it was Letty's familiar pendent that Jade had given to Letty in Sean's hands, Jade furrowed her eyebrows. "Must have meant something to him."