forty five

"Guys, we got company

"Guys, we got company." Tej informed them over the radio. "A lot of company."

Hobbs spoke next. "All right, team, here's the plan. There is a sea lock at the opening of the bay, we get there first, and close it, and we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever."

"I've got the location." Ramsey inputted as she glanced over to Jade who was driving. "It's ten miles southwest."

"Ten miles?" Little Nobody repeated. "We're not going to make it ten seconds!"

Jade sped up, driving onto the ice. She watched as Roman's car began to spin out of control, the brunette letting out a small laugh. "What's the matter, Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej asked him.

"You loving that lambo now?" Letty questioned him with a smirk.

Jade glanced out her back windscreen to see Roman gain control of his car as he sped up to catch up with the team. "Why are they shooting at me?" Roman's voice flooded Jade's car as it came from both her and Ramsey's radios.

Jade picked hers up and pulled it to her lips. "Maybe cause you're in an orange Lamborghini, I don't know."

"Shut up, J!"

Tej cut into the conversation before the two could start an argument. "Roman, get in front of me!" Roman did as he was told and pulled in front of Tej's Rickshaw Tank. "Okay, y'all wanna play rough? Now it's my turn. Yeah, baby!"

Jade laughed as she saw him use the tank on the separatists following them. "Guys, we got snow mobiles on the right." Roman informs them.

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty yelled.

Hobbs suddenly appeared and ploughed them down with his Ice Ram truck. "No they ain't."

A missile hit the ice right in front of Roman's car, causing him to spin out of the way, only to have half his car end up in the water. "Tej!"

"Roman, hold tight!" Tej told him. "I'm on my way."

Roman started complaining. "I don't wanna go swimming! No! Reall, Tej?"

"Oh, no, no, no!"

"Oh shit!" Roman yelled as his car nose dived into the water, the icy water filling up his car.

"Roman, grab your door!" Tej ordered him.

"Tej! It's so cold!"