nineteen

The four were dismantling the car when Vince walked in, slamming the door behind him

The four were dismantling the car when Vince walked in, slamming the door behind him. "God damn. What a mess." He chuckled and shook his head as he walked over to them.

"Where you been, man?" Brian asked him.

Vince looked over to him. "You better check that tone." He stated.

"And you just better answer the goddamn question." Brian stood up angrily.

Mia quickly got in between the two. "Stop it." She placed a hand on Brian's chest before pointing to Vince. "Both of you."

Jade stood beside Brian as Mia kept a hold of his shoulders. "Where were you, Vince?" Dom asked him.

"Guys all over the favelas asking about you." Vince explained as Brian moved Mia's arms off of him, nodding to her to tell her he was calm, but Jade knew better. "Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you. Had to wait them out."

"That is such horseshit." Brian accused. "That was your job, and those were your guys!" He yelled.

Vince let out a yell and the two went to fight, but Dom grabbed Vince and Jade grabbed Brian's arm, yanking him back. "Hey! Enough, O'Connor!" Dom yelled, releasing Vince. "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off."

Brian tore his arm out of Jade's grip and stormed out of the room. Mia looked towards Vince and her brother with an annoyed expression. Jade made her way over to her and rubbed her arm soothingly as Dom and Vince went back to taking apart the car. 

Mia covered her mouth suddenly and turned to Jade. "I'm gonna be sick." She whispered before turning and quickly walking off towards the bathroom.

Dom watched her walk out and went to follow her, but Jade placed her hand on his chest to stop him. "Give her time, babe." She said as she placed a hand on his cheek. "I've got her." She kissed his cheek before turning to go after her sister in law.

Jade rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed as she noticed that Dom was no longer lying beside her. She glanced around the small room before she reached for one of Dom's shirts, slipping it over her head. She got out of the bed as she heard shouting coming from the other room.

"Mia and Jade were on that train!" Dom shouted as Jade neared the room.

"I didn't know!" Vince exclaimed. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt them."

Mia and Brian had been awoken by the yelling as well and walked with Jade towards the commotion as Dom grew angrier. "You set up the deal!"

"I thought the job was for the cars." Vince explained, calmer than Dom. "I didn't know. All they want is the chip."

Dom hit the wall. "Damn! You should've come clean." He yelled.

Brian opened the door, and Mia and Jade followed him inside. Mia looked between her brother and Vince. "What's going on out here?" She asked them.