thirty six

By the time they had all met up with Dom and Brian, both Jade and Letty could walk without any pain

By the time they had all met up with Dom and Brian, both Jade and Letty could walk without any pain. Roman had placed his suit jacket over Letty's shoulders while they had exited the tower. As soon as Dom saw Jade, he walked over to her and placed both his hands on her cheeks, the brunette wincing slightly. He kissed her forehead and placed his suit jacket over her shoulders, grabbing onto her hand as they walked into Safar's garage. "Ah! There they are. Disaster." Safar greeted them.

"I'm sorry." Ramsey apologized.

Safar looked at her. "I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi."

"Safar..." The curly haired brunette trailed off.

"No, no, no." Safar cut her off angrily. "You steal the host's car, and you jump between two buildings."

"Actually, it was three buildings." Brian corrected, holding up three fingers.

Safar shrugged. "Oh! Two, insult. Three, honour. My bad."

"Well, well, well." Mr. Nobody called out as he walked into the garage, followed by some of his men. "I have to say, you've got an interesting interpretation there of 'low-key', Mr. Toretto. You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding."

"Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt." Dom said, Jade's hand gripping his a little more tightly.

"That's why I prefer to be the dealer." Mr. Nobody nodded to Safar. "Good night."

"Ah!" Safar said once he realized that Mr. Nobody meant to get the hell out. "I'm being kicked out of my own garage. This is great." He muttered and walked out.

Mr. Nobody held out his hand to Dom. "Uh, may I?"

"Brian." Dom said, Brian turning his head to look at him. "Give it to him."

Brian walked over to the older man, opening the drive and pulling out a small chip, handing it over to Mr. Nobody. "All that trouble for this little thing." Mr. Nobody stated. "With all due respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and are fully at your disposal." He held the chip back out to Dom. "Your call."

Dom grabbed the chip. "Ramsey," The girl stood beside Brian. "Fire it up and find me Shaw."

Ramsey took the chip with a smirk and walked over to the computers, putting her bag to the side as everyone crowded around her, curious. "Oh, damn, this is crazy." Tej said as Ramsey sat down, being handed her tablet.

"Thank you." Ramsey said and plugged the chip into it. "Alright, give me a second." She muttered as the God's Eye appeared.