Party day

Ariana's P.O.V

I woke up at 9:00am i took a shower and i got dressed

I went down stairs to find tessa making breakfast so i helped her make some breakfast for everyone

I went down stairs to find tessa making breakfast so i helped her make some breakfast for everyone.When we were done me and tessa woke up everyone.Tessa woke up y/n,nick, erika,and anthony ,and i woke jake,emilio, ivan,and chance up.Everyone came downstairs and begun to eat breakfast after everyone was done jake left to disney,erika and tessa went to visit their families for 1 week, chance and anthony went somewhere​ ,and y/n went with jake to disney.So that only left me,emilio,and ivan in the house.We just watched movies and talked the whole time.

Me: So how has life been for both of you?

Emilio: Good

Ivan:Great!

Me: kay

When jake got here he had an awesome idea.

Jake:Lets plan a party

Me: kay

Emilio&ivan: we will go get decorations and food

Me: I will go with y'all

Emilio&ivan: Ok

jake: Me and y/n will clean up this place.

Me and the twins went to target and just put all sorts of random things when we were done we wasted a lot of money but then we went back home and we  started to decorate and help clean up. When we were done doing all of those things jake invited lots of people i went to my room and changed to this

 When we were done doing all of those things jake invited lots of people i went to my room and changed to this

i went back down stairs  and some people were already here and loud music was playing.

Y/n: wanna dance?

Me:Sure!

We danced for hours and then we took a break after the break ivan came to talk to me.

Ivan: Enjoying the party?

Me:Yeah

Ivan: kay

Me: Do you wanna dance with me?

Ivan: Sure

He grabbed my hand and we started dancing until i felt someone take me away from ivan and it was emilio i danced with him for awhile and then i got tired so ivan asked me if we could go up to my room.

Ivan: Hey ariana can we go to your room?

Me:Sure lets go

I grabbed his hand and went up to my room when we were inside i locked the door just in case you know what happens.

Me: So why did you wanna come to my room?

Ivan: Well i was gonna ask you something

Me:Okay what is it?

Ivan: So i know we nearly even know each other but  i was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?

Me:I would love too
( sexual content i will put 44444 at the end )
When i said that he moved closer to me and pushed me against the wall and he started to kiss me passionately and then he started to kiss my neck and he quickly found my sweet spot.I moaned his name out softly. We made out until he started to take my clothes of and i started to take his off and we were now naked and he quickly went inside me and out of me slowly i felt pain but when he was going faster and faster it felt like pleasure. He keeped on pushing in and out faster and faster until he got to my climax and i collapsed  we were both to tired to continue so we just got dressed and we went down stairs.
                                     ( 44444 )
Ivan:That was amazing

Me:Yeah

Jake walked up to us.

Jake:Did y'all smash?

Ivan:Yeah but don't tell anyone

Jake:k

We danced almost all night until of course we got tired everyone was gone we cleaned up and then we went to sleep i told ivan he could sleep with me today if he wanted to he said yes so we both feel asleep cuddling each other.

A/n thx for reading hope you guys enjoyed this book and sorry about the sexual content anyways peace! ✌ love you guys.