You spin it you kiss it

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up got ready and then I went to walk toulouse

I went to get some starbucks and then I went back home and I made breakfast for everyone then i  felt some arms around me i thought it was Ivan so i looked and it was

I went to get some starbucks and then I went back home and I made breakfast for everyone then i felt some arms around me i thought it was Ivan so i looked and it was.

Ivan - Good morning baby girl

Me - Good morning Ivan

He put me on the table and we started to make out and then we were gonna smash but i stopped .

Ivan - Why?

Me - Not right here, maybe later

Ivan - Ok

I continued to make breakfast and then before i was done everyone came downstairs.When I was done making breakfast i gave them their breakfast and then i went to sit down on the couch while they ate.

Ivan - Are you not gonna eat ari?

Me - Im not hungry

Ivan - Common you gotta eat

Me - Im not hungry

Ivan - But you never eat common you gotta eat something.

Me - No

Ivan - Fine then I wont eat

Me - No don't do that you gotta eat

Ivan - Well your not eating so why should i eat

Me - Fine ill eat

We went to the table and then we ate . When we were done we sat in the trampoline and talked for a while.

Me - I want a baby

Ivan - Not at this age

Me - Why?

Ivan - Cuz your berley 18

Me - That's a good age to have a kid

Ivan - No

Me - Ugh okay

We talked some more and then we were getting bored so i played some music and just relaxed while the music was playing. Camila and Jake went on another date and then tessa and erika went to dance classes and then Emilio , chance , and anthony went somewhere and so the only ones at the house were me , and ivan.

Ivan - What do you wanna do?

Me - Lets go to the roof

Ivan - Ok

We went to the roof and we just talked there for a little while and then we went to our room and we smashed and then we watched some horror movies since i love horror movies.After a couple of hours everyone came back and then we played a game called you spin it you kiss it.Jake, emilio, chance , Anthony, me , camila , and ivan are gonna play so anthony spun the wheel first and it landed on the floor , ew he kissed the floor and then jake spun it and it landed on me we kissed and then chance spun it and it landed on anthony aww chanthony i love that ship. then it was Ivan's turn and he landed on camila so they kissed and then camila spun it and it on Toulouse so she kissed him and then emilio spun it and it landed on me . Oh no I hope ivan doesn't get mad at this . We kissed and then i spun it and it landed on emilio ugh.

Me - Do we have to kiss again?

Jake - Yup

We kissed and then the game ended and jake ended his blog after a couple of minutes. After that Ivan looked kind of mad oh gosh i hope he is not.He sat in the couch and i sat next to me we watched a couple of movies and then we went up to our room and talked there so yay hes not mad that's a relief.After a couple of hours we went to sleep.

A/n thx for reading this small chapter and if you have any ideas for my book let me know and that's it bye!