House sitting day 2

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up and turned around in the bed but Ivan wasn't there.I got up from the bed and went downstairs to see if he was somewhere down there.He wasn't in the living room,or in the kitchen. I went to check outside and there he was just think about something.

Me - Hey

Ivan - Hey

Me - What are you doing out here?

Ivan - Just thinking about stuff

Yay i knew it he was thinking about something!

Me - Like what stuff?

Ivan - Like future stuff

Me - Ok well im gonna go back inside and make you some breakfast.

Ivan - Ok

I went back inside the house i changed my clothes

when i was done i went down stairs and made some breakfast

when i was done i went down stairs and made some breakfast.When i was done making breakfast i went outside and told ivan that the breakfast was ready.We both came inside and we ate our breakfast when we were done we decided to go to starbucks.

Ivan - Lets go to starbucks

Me - Ok

We decided to walk to starbucks.We both walked to starbucks and while we did we talked.

Me - So what stuff about the future were you thinking of when you were outside?

Ivan - Stuff like what if I might lose you and stuff about us in the future.

Me - Well your never gonna lose me

Ivan - I know but I can't ever keep a girlfriend

Me - But you will always keep me no matter what

Ivan - This is why I love you so much

Me - Why?

Ivan - Because your always positive about everything and because your the best girlfriend ever

Me - I love you too

We finally got there we order our drinks waited and then when we got our drinks and we walked back to the house.

Me - So at what time are your parents coming back?

Ivan - At night like around 12

Me - Are we gonna leave tomorrow morning?

Ivan - Yeah

Me - Ok

We arrived at the house and then we watched a movie.While we were watching the movie Ivan got closer to me and kissed me we started to make out until we started to undress and then we smashed again.I loved it when we smashed why? because its the only time we get to cuz in the team 10 house people are always there.We smashed for a couple of hours and then we got dressed again and went to the beach.