Back together

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up I got dressed

( White one ) and then I went down stairs Hope was making breakfast so i supposed it was for Emilio and then when she was done she went to get Ivan what?!!Really?! He came down stairs with hope but i was on the couch so yeah im not gonna be so clo...

Really?! He came down stairs with hope but i was on the couch so yeah im not gonna be so close to them that's good.

Hope - Good morning Ariana!

Me - Good morning Hope!

I got up and I went to get toulouse from my room and then i went back down stairs and sat on the couch.After that Hope and Ivan finished eating breakfast and then when Hope went to the store Ivan sat on the couch a little away from me.

Ivan - Can we talk in the roof?

Me - Sure for what?

Ivan - Just wanna tell you something really quick

Me - Umm ok

We both went up to the roof

Me - K so what do you wanna tell me?

Ivan - Remember everything about yesterday well im sorry about it I was just letting jealousy take over me

Me - Its fine

Ivan - So are we back together or not?

Me - We are

We kissed and then we went inside the house and we sat in the couch and watched a movie.I missed this since yesterday.When the movie was over Jake came home with Tessa and Erika wich were with their parents for 1 week i missed them so much.

Tessa&Erika - Were home!!!

Me - Yay!!!

We group hugged and then since they were back we planed a party.

Jake - Lets plan a party since they are back

Everyone - Ok

Me and Jake went to the store to get decorations,drinks and other stuff while the rest of team 10 cleaned the house.

Jake - Ok so we need cake,balloons,confetti, more cake,drinks,snacks,and more cake.

Me - Ok and what kind of drinks?

Jake - Fruit punch and beer