Doctor

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up and got dressed i wasn't feeling so good but i went down stairs and i made breakfast,

V I woke up and got dressed i wasn't feeling so good but i went down stairs and i made breakfast,

as i was making breakfast i ran to the bathroom and threw up , why do i feel like this. I walked back to the kitchen and continued to make breakfast. When i was done i threw up. This made me think i was gonna have a baby. I ignored that and i went to wake everyone up. After that i threw up again. Oh my gosh why.

Ivan - Are you feeling okay?

Me - No

Ivan - Lets take you to a doctor

Me - Ok

Me , jake , ivan , and camila went together to the doctor. When we got their i had to sign a bunch of papers and then i had to wait 15 minutes. After 15 minutes we went to a room and then we waited for the doctor.

Jake - So honestly what do you think is wrong with you?

Me - Honestly i think im gonna have a baby

Camila - That's exactly what i thought

Ivan - A baby

Me - Yeah , if that's what's wrong will that be fine?

Ivan - Yeah

Me - Ok

We waited for a while more and then finally a doctor came in.

Doctor - Hi Ms. Grande , Im gonna be your doctor for right now, so what going on with your stomach.

Me - Well I've been throwing up a lot , and i feel nacious

Doctor - Well im gonna take a look at your stomach

Me - Ok

He told me to lay down so i did and then he pressed my stomach a little.

Me - Could you please not do that, it hurts

Doctor - Im sorry

Me - Its fine

He got this thing that scanned stuff and then he put it on my stomach and i could not believe what i saw on the screen , wich showed what was in my stomach , im pretty sure you know what it is.

A/ n What do you think it is, I updated again today cuz u dint update yesterday and also guys go check out Dolan_Twins0179 book called 13 reasons why , and check all of her books. Don't forget to smile and i will see  you tomorrow because i update everyday , peace✌.