kidnapped ( Dream )

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up got dressed and then i went down stairs and  made breakfast.

When i was done making breakfast i laid down on the trampoline and waited for the rest of the team to wake up , but since they took forever i woke them up

When i was done making breakfast i laid down on the trampoline and waited for the rest of the team to wake up , but since they took forever i woke them up. They ate their breakfast i went to walk toulouse and then after that we went back home and i fed him, then me and tessa went shopping and when we went back to the house the twins weren't at the house.

Me - Where are the twins at?

Jake - I don't know they've​ been gone since you left

I called ivan , he dint answer and then i called emilio , and he dint answer , jake had a app that tracked their phone and they were in my old house , but why their?

Jake - Isn't that your old house?

Me - Yeah , but why are they their?

Jake - I don't know , lets go

Me , jake , chance , and tessa got in jakes car and then we went to my old house. After a couple of hours we got their  we sneaked in the house, but no sign of the twins. Where are they? Once we were in the house jake , and chance went to look inside each and every single  room , tessa looked in the attic , and i looked in the basement. All i found in the basement were some of my old stuff, but there was another door , i never saw that when i lived here. Before i was about to open the door jake called me.

Jake - Ari come here now!!!

Me - Im going!!

I got out of the basement and i went upstairs. I went to the room jake was at and then tessa , and chance came , jake showed us a door that was locked , but i had the key.

Me - I have the key for that door

Jake - Ok open it

I unlocked the door and there was only one twin in their and that twin was emilio. He was sleeping in a bed tied up. Jake cut the ropes and then i woke him up.

Me - Emilio wake up!!

Emilio - What?

Me - Wheres ivan?

Emilio - I don't know

Me - Jake track ivan please

Jake - Ok

He tracked him and he was in the basement. I knew where he was. I went back to the basement and rushed to open the door , but it was locked ugh why. I tried every key i had but none of them opened it. Jake and chance pushed it open and there he was . Same position emilio  was in. Chance cut the ropes and then i woke him up.

Me - Wake up!!

Ivan - But im sleepy

Me - Who brought both of you here?

Ivan - I don't know , me and emilio were walking and then all of a sudden i was here. Like magic

Me - Ok lets just get out of here

Everyone - Ok

As soon as we where about to get out of the house someone was standing their , but it wasn't a person it was more like a shadow.

Jake - Yo what is that

Me - I don't know , just get out quickly

We all got out of the house and before me and tessa could get out the door closed. Why is it always the girls first.

Me - Other door , come on tessa

Tessa - ok

We ran to the other door and that was locked, We tried the windows and they were all closed . Why?! the shadow was following us everywhere we went. We went up to my room and locked the door.

Me - What are we gonna do?

Tessa - I don't know , i just wanna get out of here, im scared

I called jake , but their was no signal , why i know i have wifi on my phone . I heard a window break so me and tessa went to check out the window and it was jake tessa got out first and before i could get out someone grabbed me and pulled me back. They took me to another room and they were about to kill me. When the bullet got out of the gun and was in front of my face . I woke up. it was just a nightmare that's good. I got out of bed checked the time and it was 10 am. I got dressed

i went down stairs and ivan was on the couch

i went down stairs and ivan was on the couch. I went to sit by him.

Me - Good morning

Ivan - Good morning, why you up so late?

Me - I don't know

Ivan - Ok

We watched movies and jumped on the trampoline all day cuz we had nothing to do. But the one important question is why did i dream that?

A/n did you guys like this sort of scary chapter, yes or no? , and i hate to say it but my book is about to end i still don't know bout that , but im gonna end my book in a couple more chapters, bye love you all!!