Sleepy

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke pu got dressed.

I got Toulouse I went to walk him around the park and since Emilio was up he came with me too walk Toulouse and im actually kind of begining to think that Emilio does really like me because he was flirting but i just shock it off

I got Toulouse I went to walk him around the park and since Emilio was up he came with me too walk Toulouse and im actually kind of begining to think that Emilio does really like me because he was flirting but i just shock it off. After a couple of minutes we went back home and I made everyone some breakfast.

Me - Everyone wake up!!!!

Everyone came down stairs except tessa so I went to see what's up with her. I walked up to her room and knocked before entering her room.

Me - Tessa girl wake up

Tessa - Ari I don't feel good

Me - Aw what's wrong

Tessa - My stomach hurts

Me - ill go get you some medicine

Tessa - Ok thx

Well i guess Im the one who has to take care of everyone in this house but that's fine I like being the mom well erika is the mom but when shes not here im the mom. I went to get tessa some medicine​ and then i went back up to her room.

Me - Here you go

Tessa - Thx

I gave her the pills she drank one and then she got up from her bed and got ready and while she did i went down stairs and sat on the couch.

Ivan - Baby girl are you not gonna eat

Me - No im not hungry right now

Ivan - Your sure?

Me - Yeah

He laid down beside me and he put his head im my lap abd went to sleep. I was on my phone while he slept and after a couple of hours he woke up.

Me - Good morning

Ivan - Good morning

Jake - Ohio!!!!

Me - Ohio!!

Ivan - Ohio!

We went up to my room and watched a couple of movies and then went to starbucks. I was bored so I jumped on the trampoline while Ivan drank his coffee. When he was done he went up to my room and slept again. Hes sleepy today.

Me - Ivan you have been sleeping all day are you okay?

Ivan - Yeah I just dint get enough sleep yesterday night

Me - Oh okay well if you need me im gonna be in the trampoline.

Ivan - Ok

I got back on the trampoline and got on my phone. After a while I feel asleep I guess im pretty sleepy today. Emilio woke me up by jumping on the trampoline ugh.

Me - Emi!!

Emilio - What?

Me - You woke me up

Emilio - Well im sorry your sleeping on the trampoline and im trying to jump.

Me - Whatever

He hugged me and said sorry

Emilio - Im sorry ill let you sleep

Me - Thx i love you as a friend

Emilio - I love you too

He got off the trampoline and he sat in the couch and took a nap. After some hours Ivan woke me up.

Ivan - You slept a lot

Me - I know

I got off the trampoline and check the tine it was 6 geez we slept a lot. I went to my room and ivan followed me and we slept for the rest of the day.

A/n Thx for reading and i know this chapter was short and im sorry about that .Bye guys love you all.