The proposal

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up in a very happy mood and then i took a shower and then i got dressed

i went down stairs and fed toulouse and then i ordered some food and waited for it

i went down stairs and fed toulouse and then i ordered some food and waited for it. After a couple of minutes the food finally got here and i woke everyone up. Everyone came downstairs and ate their breakfast. When we were done eating me and ivan went on a date again. Since i picked the place where we were going . I picked starbucks cuz i love starbucks oh my gosh you love starbucks i love starbucks ahhh!!anyways we walked there since starbucks was close by. We went to starbucks and we sat at a table and we ordered our drinks and then we talked for a while and then ivan gave me something that i loved.

Ivan - Let me see your hand

Me - For what?

Ivan - Just let me see it

Me - Ok

I gave him my hand and then he put a ring on it

Me - Is this a proposal ring?

Ivan - Yeah , but since you don't wanna get married its a ring to show that your my girlfriend and that i love you.

Me - Thx i love it

Ivan - Your welcome

We payed for the drinks and then we went back to the team 10 house.As soon as we got there everyone started to ask me about the ring.

Tessa - Congrats whens the wedding?

Me - There is not gonna be a wedding

Emilio - Why?

Me - Well i don't really wanna get married

Jake - Why

Me - I just don't like it so much

Camila - Well ivan just to let you know shes a great girl

Everyone - Yeah

Ivan - I know

I went to the trampoline and ivan sat on the couch and watched a movie. I got tired of jumping quickly so u went to sit next to Ivan and watched the movie.

Me - Are you sure that you don't mind me not liking getting married?

Ivan - Im sure baby girl don't worry about it

Me - Ok

We kissed and then we continued to watch the movie after the movie he pranked me , and i hate it when he does.

Ivan - Hey ari lets go to the roof

Me - Ok

We went to the roof and as soon as we got there emilio splashed water on me and then jake threw dirt on me wich made mud and everyone knows i hate mud i screamed so loud.

Me - Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!

Jake - Gosh you scream so loud

I quickly went down the roof and i got the hose and i sprayed  them with water.

Emilio - Yo

Jake - Stop,stop,stop!!

Ivan - Were sorry!

I stopped and then i went back inside the house and i took a shower and then i put some new close on

I went back downstairs and i sat on the trampoline and i was mad. Ivan then came to sit beside me.

Ivan - Im sorry

I stayed quit since i was mad

Ivan - Plz don't be mad at me i hate it when your mad

I still dint respond​ and then he got up and he was about to get off the trampoline but then i stopped him.

Me - Its fine , just don't do it again

Ivan - I wont

He hugged me tightly  and then we just played around the trampoline and talked.and then  we went to sleep.

A/n Yay i updated 2 times today , hope you guys enjoyed this chapter love you all bye!❤