Free

Camila's P.O.V
He was…………… making ari hear her not favorite song. Poor ari. We snuck inside the house and then jake got shawn and tied him up while me and tessa untied ari.

Ariana - Thx for saving me , that was some torture

Tessa - Your welcome

We got out the house and went back home.

Ariana's P.O.V
Finally im out of there and now im with my friends yay.when we arrived home i wanted to stay with ivan all day so we did untile he had to go with jake somewhere. I went to hang out with tessa but then she went to her dance classes. everyone left and i was left alone with toulouse and emilio.

Me - Hi emi

Emilio - Hi ari

Me - Lets watch a movie

Emilio - ok

Since we love scary movies we watched a scary movie. As we were watching the movie he tried to kiss me , i don't wanna seem like a slut but i like both of the twins. So when he tried to kiss me i kissed  him back. He is a fuckboy , so im pretty sure he just wants me to be his toy but that ain't happening.Soon were making out​ and then  jake came in the house.

Jake - Cheater!

Me - Jake please don't tell ivan

Jake - I wont

Me - Ok thx , by the way where is ivan?

Jake - Right behind me

I walked over to ivan and hugged him

Me - I missed you

Ivan - I missed you too

We kissed and then we went up to my room. We talked about stuff that made me lie a little , and im sorry bout that.

Ivan - Have you ever cheated on someone?

Me - Um……… No , have you?

Ivan - Please don't get mad at this but i made out with a girl while i was dating you , so im sorry

Me - Well its fine cuz i made out with your brother so i guess were tied now

Ivan - Yeah , but don't ever make out with my brother again

Me - I wont

We watched my fav show scream queens. Why do i like it , cuz im in it. Nah im just playing i really think its pretty interesting , so i just love it. We only got to watch 2 episodes cuz we fell asleep when the 2 episode ended. Love that show so much!

A/n Yay they saved ari, and sorry i dint update yesterday i got a little busy.  Give me suggestions for this book, or a new book , if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments. Bye!