Friendly date

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up but i dint wanna get up since i was comfterbal  in Ivan's grip so i just waited until he got up and while he slept i was on my phone . After a  couple of minutes he woke up and then we got ready.

When we were done we went downstairs and food was already in the table  so we ate it and then we went to walk toulouse and then we went back home and i fed toulouse and then me and ivan went on a date lucky for me i was already ready so ivan went ...

When we were done we went downstairs and food was already in the table  so we ate it and then we went to walk toulouse and then we went back home and i fed toulouse and then me and ivan went on a date lucky for me i was already ready so ivan went upstairs to change his close and then when he came down we walked outside and got inside the ubers car and we went to a park. We walked around and talked and then Ivan brought up a topic i dint really think was a good topic to talk about.

Ivan - Have you ever thought of getting married whit someone?

Me - Umm……… not really i actually don't ever want to get married.

He looked kind of sad at what i just said but its true i just don't want to ever get married.

Ivan - Why?

Me - Well i don't want to because divorces and all that kind of stuff i don't like  so much , but i hope that doesn't bother you

Ivan - It really doesn't as long as im with you 

Ugh such a relief that wont ruin our relationship. We continued to walk and talk and then once it was 5 we went back home and we went to the trampoline and jumped around for a couple of hours and then ivan went to sleep.

Me - Good night!

Ivan - Good night babe

As quickly as Ivan went into my room and went to sleep emilio came down stairs. He fell down on the last steep i just laughed.

Me - Are you okay?

Emilio - Yeah im fine

Me - You sure?

Emilio - Yeah

Me - Ok

He went to the fridge and got a water bottle and then he got up on the trampoline and sat beside me.

Me - Hi

Emilio - Hi

Me - How you been?

Emilio - Good and you?

Me - Great

A couple of  awkward silence seconds passed and then i brook the silence.

Me - Well im bored

Emilio - Me too

Me - Lets go on a friend date

Emilio - Ok , but what about Ivan?

Me - He's  sleeping with toulouse and i don't wanna wake him up cuz he's gonna get mad so yeah.

Emilio - Oh ok lets go

We walked outside and we went to the fair and we saw camila and jake there.

Jake - What are you guys doing here?

Me - We were bored so we came on a friendly date

Camila - Where's Ivan?

Me - He's sleeping

Camila - Ok

We had some fun but only for a couple of minutes cuz it was sord of late already when we got here so we only stayed here for 30 minutes and then we walked back home and while we were i felt someone grab my hand but it wasn't emilio so i looked back and there was no one there then who was it. Eh it was probably one of my fans or probably just some creepy person. When we got home i thanked emilio for paying everything at the fair.

Me - Thx for paying everything

Emilio - Your welcome

I kissed his cheek and then i went to my room to find Ivan deeply asleep  he's so cute when he sleeps aww. Toulouse then herd me walking around the room so he got up from were he was wich was in Ivan's stomach and he ran towards me.

Me - Hi toulouse,i love you

I whispered to him and he just licked me i put him on the bed and then i went to sleep next to ivan.

A/n Thx for reading this shirt chapter i might update later today ,anyways love you all peace!💖✌