The Guesthouse

"Finally, I'm in Korea!" said Mina happily. Myoui Mina is her name. She came from Japan to pursue her major in dance - ballet to be exact. The famous in Japan high school yet shy ballerina who currently attends one of the university in Seoul Korea named JYP Seoul University. Luckily she could speak in korean as she has learned a lot way back in Japan. Besides, she has few cousins that live in Korea.

On the first day at Korea, of course Mina has to settle down with her accommodation, thus with the help of her cousins in Korea, she managed to find one. "This must be the guesthouse" Mina finally reached the guesthouse. She knocked the door twice. Upon hearing the respond from the old lady, Mina is excitedly waiting for the door to be opened. Mina then is welcomed by the ahjumma, the lady owner of the guesthouse. "You're very pretty" said ahjumma to Mina. Mina just smiled shyly. Then the ahjumma gave a tour to the whole guesthouse to Mina. The house is very spacious, has a wide kitchen, has a big living room, has a study area and has quite a few rooms. Lastly, the ahjumma showed Mina her room. "This is your room" the ahjumma told her. Outside the room, Mina saw the name of her partner, whom she will be sharing the room with. 'Chaeng' she said quietly. "Do have a nice stay. Your partner will be here later. She has a class right now. If you need anything, just call me. I'll be in the kitchen" said Ahjumma. "Ne.. Kamsahamnida" replied Mina.

"Wow.. this room looks so neat. Never thought that each room would have a personal toilet. There are two beds, one bed is occupied with headphone and guitar and lot of drawings on the wall so I guess I will be sleeping here, the empty bed". There are two single beds separated with two bedside tables. It looks cozy. The room is not bad, enough for two people to move around.

Mina POV
By looking at the other bed, this kid must be taking a music class. Then I glanced all the drawings on the wall, it was full of arts - you know the kind of arts that gives you some meaning. 'Ah! I forgot. I should call my cousin' I quickly jumped on my bed and grab my phone and hurriedly call my cousin.

Mina: Unnie.. I reached the guesthouse already
Cousin: Really? How is it?
Mina: Not bad.. the house is very spacious!
Cousin: Can I visit someday?
Mina: Yeah should be..
Cousin: Is there any handsome guys there? hahaha
Mina: Yaaahhh unnie.. I haven't met any of them.. not even my roommate
Cousin: Relax babe.. I'm sure there is. Be sure to tell me if I'm right
Mina: Arasso.. I will unnie
Cousin: Don't forget to have your dinner later.. now I've to go..
Mina: Wait Sana unnie..
Cousin: Oh..?
Mina: Nothing.. haha
Cousin: Eyy.. Take care there. Bye
Mina: Bye

Yeah that is my cousin, her name is Sana. She has been living here for already 5 years. She is my favourite cousin, we often contacted each other, sharing secrets and all stuffs. To talk about her, she's a bit flirty but she is nice. You just cannot control her whenever she sees a handsome guy passing by. Fortunately, she got herself a boyfriend already. Well, perhaps that is her 8th....boyfriend, I think. With the attitude of her, I don't know if the current relationship of hers will last long.

'I think I should unpack my things' I immediately unpack my things. Sorting all my clothes inside the closet, putting my favourite dolls - PENGUINSSS on top of my bed and my cosmetics on the make up table. Then, I decided to fold the unfolded blanket on the other bed, my roommate's bed. Now, let's have a tour again around this house. Upon stepping out the room, walking on the hallway.. there is a living room, 'I think here the housemates will gather. It would be nice if we could chit chat here'. There are a long couch and a TV. Beside the room, there is a study room. It is filled with a lot of books. 'Ahh that's why there is no study desk in the room' I thought. While I was going to grab a book I heard somebody is knocking the study room. The lady looking like a white indian woman with long brown hair was standing infront of the door.