Hmmm..?

(The next day, at JYP University Student Lounge)

Jihyo was sitting on her favourite spot, she likes to spend her time there more than in the library. Because she's majoring in Vocal, she had to practice from time to time, that's why the library is not suitable for her, except that she has to revise on her other subjects.

Jungyeon and Momo were together and they went there to discuss their individual dance practice. Momo spotted Jihyo who was with her headphone on and closing her eyes humming to a song. She then approached and greeted Jihyo.

"Jihyo-ya!!!" Momo tapped Jihyo's back

Jihyo was startled and as she opened her eyes, she hugged Momo right away. They haven't met each other for few days. Jihyo asked Momo how is she doing. They were talking about their stuff and Momo almost forgot her Jungyeonnie.

"Jihyo-ya, meet my Jungyeonnie" said Momo

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jungyeon" Jungyeon then extended her hand to shake Jihyo's hand. Both of them shook their hands.

"I heard about you guys from Mina. I only know after I asked her" Jihyo responded. Momo laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you. Oh yeah do you mind if we join you here?" Momo asked

"Sure thing..have a seat. Nice to see you again Momo! how could we didn't bump into each other?" said Jihyo

"Exactly!" exclaimed Momo. Both were laughing.

----

(At the dance practice room)

Mina was practicing for the individual dance for the next day 'I am me' theme. She had to practice more that day so that she wouldn't do any mistakes the next day although Ballet is her forte. She practically used the room on her own longer than the previous days.

Few hours had passed, she finally ended her practice after more than 20 times practicing the same dance over and over again. JungMo then entered the room as they wanted to use the room to practice.

"Wahh you really worked hard, Mina" said Jungyeon and gave her a bottle of water to Mina

"Of course!" Mina responded

"Here's your towel.." Momo handed Mina a towel

"Momoring~! Let's start our practice.." Jungyeon then dragged Momo and initiated to start practice.

Mina then went to the washroom to wash herself from all the sweats she got and finally changed into a normal clothes. As she went back to the dance room to take her bag, her phone rang. There was a message notification. She opened up the text and sees Kim Jaehyun's name on the screen. 'Ahh right.. I've to teach him today' she talked to herself. She then replied Jaehyun, who was asking her where they have to meet.

(At the same time)

At an empty practice room in Music Dept, there was Chaeng, who's playing a guitar at that time. A professor came in..

"Son Chaeyoung.."

"Yes sonsaengnim.." Chaeng stood up and greeted the professor who just came in

"I read your lyric already, so far it's good. I hope to see the finished product soon" said the professor while handing a sheet of paper contains Chaeng's lyric to her and then left the room.

Yess, Chaeng's real name is Son Chaeyoung but she prefers to be called Chaeng. She majored in song writing so guitar's her best companion. She continued to play the guitar and slowly writing her lyric..