Being clingy is my forte

(A day before Mina's first individual practice)

Mina POV
At the dance class, after the last dance assessments the students were given a new task. By nextweek, we had to dance individually by putting our own character or personality into the dance. The next 'I am me' theme surely got me very excited, why? I've been joining multiple competitions, and I won at least three quarter of the competitions.

So when the dance instructors gave us the new task, I was really happy and ready to accept the challenge. I won't be called the black swan for nothing. I'll show everyone what my talent is. Hm speaking of dancing, I can dance to any genre but I excel in ballet. I spent nearly half of my current age learning ballet and I'm very flexible. I'm pretty sure that the task given to us is also a piece of cake for Momo. And as for Jungyeon.... err she has Momo to teach her anyway.

"Mina-ya.. you're gonna do ballet right" asked Momo

"Yeap of course! what about you guys?" I responded

"I don't know which genre to pick yet" Momo sighed

"Jungyeonnie will dance to R&B.." said Jungyeon with her cute tone.

Me and Momo laughed at her. Nowadays, since JungMo dated each other, Jungyeon became more cuter.. especially her tone and way of talking.

------

(The next day)

We had a dance lesson that actually drained our energy. Our dance lesson lasted perhaps around 3 hours or so. So everyone looked tired. As soon as the class has ended, everyone in the class is leaving in instant. Not forgetting the lovebirds, JungMo also excused themselves, they said they wanted to grab some food. I wasn't really hungry. So I decided to stay in the practice room as I'm gonna start practice my individual dance which I chose ballet without a doubt. I changed into my ballet clothes and tied my hair. I then played the music and began dancing.

(At the same time)

JungMo went out to fill in their tummy. On their way out, they bumped into Chaeng, who was just finished her music class.

"Chaeng, you finished your class already?" Jungyeon asked, stating the obvious.

"Yeah.. where are you guys heading to?" asked Chaeng

"We're going to go out for our late lunch. Wanna join us? invited Momo

Chaeng shook her head and began to ask where Mina is since Mina wasn't with them.

"Ahh Mina is in our dance class, she must be practicing right now" said Jungyeon

"Thanks for the info, ostrich. Enjoy your lunch lovebirds!" said Chaeng and they parted. After hearing that Mina must be in the dance class, Chaeng decided to go to her. She went to the dance department and after few minutes, she then reached the class where Mina is at. In the class, she saw a girl with a pink ballerina dress dancing with all her might. Her gestures, her stare, her expression, her body figure makes it everything perfect. Chaeng who was silently watching Mina was almost drooling. Mina didn't notice Chaeng was outside watching her. Mina's dance practice continued for about half an hour.

Chaeng POV
I couldn't believe what I'm doing right now. I must've been crazy. I can't seem to control my heartbeat whenever I see Mina or even when I'm with her. Everyday I feel like I want to confess my real feelings to her but.. I still fear of getting dumped or rejected. So as for now I decide to put aside my feelings but still admiring her secretly. If I ever going to fall in love again in my next life, I would still choose Mina. Yes I've to admit that I like girls now but that was started when I saw Mina on stage. Can you imagine.. you just admire someone that you never thought would appear in front of us? yeah I'm like that too. As it was like I'm meant to meet her. Fate. Destined. Whatever you call it.