I am longing for her

Mina POV
Today, again I went for lunch with my cousin Momo and my housemate Jihyo. We decided to eat at our university's canteen. After getting our foods, we sat together. Suddenly I saw Momo was quiet so I asked her.

"Momo-ya, is there something bothering you?"

She was quiet. Momo is a big eater so whenever she sees food usually she only eats the food and keeps on savouring the taste of the food but now she was only staring on her food. Momo began to speak as me and Jihyo were eating.

"Girls... " Momo started the conversation

Me and Jihyo were waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"Someone has confessed to me" Momo continued with her blank face

"Really?? That's good!" Jihyo immediately patted Momo's back

"Who is it?" Jihyo added

"But she's a girl..."

I was drinking at that time, chuckled. We were stunned but it was normal actually to have those relationship. As long as you love each other. That matters. I was just smiling because I could only think of one person.

"Yahh Mina-ya. wae?? why are you smiling?"

"Haha. It was funny. I think I know who is it? Is it Ju-...." Momo abruptly covering my mouth

"Who is it? who is it?" Jihyo kept on asking

"So do you actually likes her too?" Me and Jihyo asked the same question. JINX.

"I don't know if I like her too but I find she's handsome for a girl"

"Eyy.. that means you still interested" Jihyo continue to tease her

"If you think you like her, try hanging out with her few times and see if she's the best for you, Momo-ya" I answered. It was really unexpected from me but if it is for the best, I think we should know that person very well first.

"I agree with Mina. What's wrong with dating a girl? just have some fun. BUT now tell me who is it? I'm dead curious Momo-ya!" Jihyo smirked but yet still curious

"Later..." Momo smiled then she started eating

------

"Chaeng, shall we eat at the canteen?" said Jungyeon

"Sure"

Chaeng and Jungyeon heading towards the canteen. Jungyeon then spotted Momo was there, she immediately dragged Chaeng away from the canteen...

"Yah!! It hurts!" Chaeng shouted but not too loud when Jungyeon was pulling her hands to stay away from there

"Let's eat somewhere else!" Jungyeon said aggressively

"What... ww-why? the foods looks delicious here"

"I'll tell you later!" Jungyeon answered.

Jungyeon's heart was beating faster than the normal days. Luckily Momo didn't notice that. So Jungyeon and Chaeng went out to eat at the Subway. Of course it will be Jungyeon's treat. She doesn't care spending money on foods anyway. She is such a rich kid, not enough with her father keeps on sending her allowance everyweek, she will asks for more from her sister. Haha.

At Subway, both Jungyeon and Chaeng done with their order and went to find a table at the corner. As they began eating, Jungyeon finally said something..

"I confessed to Momo already!" said Jungyeon while taking a big bite of her sandwich.

"Did she accepted you?" Chaeng asked her while chewing her food as well.