Introducing my bestfriend

(The day of dance assessment for JungMiMo)

The dance partners met earlier that day to practice for the last few times before their dance assessment at 10am. They looked stunning and very different than their usual days, that day.. they appeared more.. how do you say this, more charismatic? and fierce haha. Momo, as the leader of the group made sure to pin point if there is a mistake. But none... it was perfect! It really shows that they are really in dance major and they had a really great teamwork. "That was perfect!" Momo was really satisfied with their practice. Lots of practice made 'em perfect.

Momo is known as the dancing machine. She could slay any genres.. make it more sexier even! Like Mina, Momo has joined numerous dancing competition too. Maybe.. this runs in their blood? These two could even open up a dance academy if they want. Haha. It's 9.30am, JungMiMo came to the dance class and surely almost all of their colleagues were there too. Although it's merely a dance assessment, it's still nervewrecking for everyone.

"I'm nervous...." said Momo while tapping her chest..

"Don't worry Moguri! I know my Moguri can do it" Jungyeon comforted Momo while holding Momo's hands

"Yaaahhh..." Mina glared at them. Haha. She was just jealous they're being lovey dovey again.

While waiting for the dance instructors, Ms Park and Mr Kwon, JungMiMo were talking about stuffs. While conversing Jungyeon grabbed her phone and texted someone. Momo glanced at her

Jungyeon: Lion cub! are you going to see us performing?

Jungyeon was texting Chaeng actually. Seeing that Jungyeon was texting, Momo then snatched Jungyeon's phone and tried to read the text.

"Who are you texting?? Li-..." Momo again glared at her. Before she could even finished her sentence.. "Just my bestfiend okay..!" said Jungyeon while trying to take her phone back from Momo. Jungyeon read Momo's face, she was making a straight face..

"Ujujuju.. my Moguri is being jealous again" Jungyeon teased her while pinching Momo's cheeks. You know... the dubu dubu thingy.

Mina, who was sitting there with them just face palmed. 'Ahh.. they're at it again..'

"No worries Moguri.. I'll introduce you my bestfriend soon" Jungyeon poked Momo's cheeks and yeah... with that aegyo, Momo slapped Jungyeon's thigh. "Yahh it stings~!" Momo then laughed seeing how cute Jungyeon is..

(At the same time)

Chaeng was in her math class, diligently listening to the lecture and busily jot down some notes. Then her phone vibrated. She took out her phone from her pocket and read the text that was sent by Jungyeon. She replied to Jungyeon's text right away..

"Yeah I will.. soon"

Few minutes has passed, the class is now over so Chaeng packed her things and went straight to the Dance Department and busily finding the room. The night before, Jungyeon told Chaeng to come to their dance practice room. Obviously Chaeng would love to see their performance, especially seeing Mina dancing again. She has been waiting for that than ever.

She found the room in no time. The music was too loud and she didn't dare to come in so she decided to peek from the outside of the room. At that moment, one of the groups were already started dancing. Chaeng slowly tried to find where Mina and Jungyeon are. She spotted them in instant. "Mina's so pretty today" she expressed herself. Chaeng patiently waiting for JungMiMo's turn.