I just want to be with you

The day Chaeng has to sit for her math test, she practically stayed up all night revising her math, a subject that she hated the most but with the help of her roomie, Mina, she was able to understand more about what she has learned and began to how do you say this... hmm sort of liking it, maybe? haha so anyway, that day she left to Uni alone. Before Chaeng was going to step out the door and leaves, she again secretly watching Mina, who didn't have any early class that morning, sleeping soundly. 'Thank you Mina-ya' said Chaeng to herself while pulling up Mina's blanket for her and left the room.

An hour had passed, Jihyo, the housemate barged into Mina's room to wake her up. 'Ahh this sleepyhead..' Jihyo mumbled.

"Mina-ya! wake up.. it's 10am already!!!" while shaking Mina's body. Mina then woke up in instant checking her screen phone.

"Eh? it's still 9... yah jihyo-ya!" Mina tapped Jihyo's arm as she soon as she know that she was teased by Jihyo

"Haha.. wake up, go wash up and get dress. Ahjumma cooks something yummy" Jihyo responded. Mina nodded and hurriedly folding her blanket and went to the toilet. "I'll be waiting at the kitchen yeah?" said Jihyo again before she leaves the room.

----

(At JYP University)

That day Mina went to the Uni with Jihyo. "Ah right! I need to buy some coffee! so that I won't sleep during the class" whined Jihyo while heading to the nearest vending machine. So both of them headed to the vending machine and bought some drinks. They then headed to their own class.

After few hours, Mina finished her class early so she decided to wait for the others at the cafeteria. "Mina!!" shouted Momo while waving at Mina from afar, Mina turned and waved back at her. Momo approached her who already sat down at a big table for 4 at the cafeteria.

"Where is Jungyeon?" Mina asked

"My jungyeonnie will be here in a minute" said Momo while putting down her bag on the chair. Mina already got used to the JungMo's couple cheesiness, well who wouldn't? after witnessing that cheesiness overload many times. Speaking of the devil, Jungyeon appeared out of nowhere "Momoring~ Mina~" her loud voice can be heard and she quickly approached the two of them.

"I'm so damn hungry Jungyeon-ah" Momo whined

"My moguri is hungry? Ujujuju.." Jungyeon teased her while rubbing Momo's chin. Momo still liking it.

"Today, let's eat out. My treat" Jungyeon suggested. Jungyeon is actually a daughter of the big restaurant's owner, that explains why she always like to treat people to lunch or dinner. She didn't brag of course. She always stayed humble.

"Really???" Momo eyes widened after listening to her Jungyeonnie. Jungyeon nodded.

"Okay. Let's just wait for Chaeng, she must've finished her math test by now" said Mina. So the three of them waited for Chaeng and yes Chaeng finally came. Jungyeon saw Chaeng from afar and waved at her, smiling. 'What is it?' Chaeng mumbled to herself. Just before Chaeng get to sit down, suddenly someone was singing a happy birthday song.

"Saengil chukhahamnida~ (3x) saranghaneun uri Chaengie~ Saengil chukhahamnida" it was Jungyeon who sang it for her. Yeoksi, they are indeed bestfriends. After Jungyeon sang the birthday song to Chaeng, her face turned red. It was Chaeng's birthday. "Saengil Chukhahae, Chaeng-ah" said both Mina and Momo.