Omo what is this feeling?

Chaeng POV
It was a mistake.. A MISTAKE??? If only Mina knew how I felt when she kissed me. She was the one who made my heart functioning again. 'If only you knew..Mina' I thought. I tried to calm myself so I left and walked alongside the Han River - my favourite place to get some fresh air.

'Okay Chaeng..let's think positively.. if you're Mina, you would say it was a mistake too. Why? because you're drunk!' I talked to myself as I tried to calm myself down. I have to admit that what Mina said is true. She might scared that we would become strangers if I find what she did made me feel uncomfortable. YES that maybe the reason, Chaeng. I shouldn't be like this. Then I looked at my phone, it's 11pm already. Didn't realize I spent almost 5 hours taking some fresh air and in a deep thought. I miss her now. I should go back now...'

(At the same time, at the guesthouse)

Mina POV
Hm why Chaeng isn't home yet? 'She wouldn't be mad at me right? if yes, she wouldn't buy me something this morning..' I sighed. I was really worried to death. I want to call her but we still haven't exchange number yet. The clock kept on ticking. Now.. it's almost midnight. As I was lying on my bed and tried to close my eyes. I couldn't make myself fall asleep but instead I kept on remembering last night kiss.

Arghhhh. Why did I kiss her? just why...! oh wait.. 'But as far as I remember..why Chaeng didn't stop me?' I wondered. Then.. suddenly I heard someone was about to open the door. I quickly pretended to sleep as I thought it would be awkward if I'm still awake as if I was waiting for Chaeng. I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep like a dead person. Then, I can hear the footsteps are getting closer to me... I sense that someone is approaching my bed 'is it Chaeng?' I don't dare to keep my eyes open and that person hugged me. 'Oh My God. I've to stay calm' I screamed in my head. I've to stay like a dead person. Then I heard Chaeng's voice..

"Mina-ya, about last night...it's okay"

I was surprised to hear that. I really hope she isn't drunk.

"But.. I got to tell you. You stole my first kiss"

"I was happy actually.."

"Because.."

"I like you.."

"Since the first day I met you..."

I was really startled actually. What is happening to her? Chaeng likes me...?

"In Japan.."

What? She met me in Japan..? When was that..? Suddenly, Chaeng kisses me on my lips for about 5 seconds.. I froze even more 'She kissed me..'

"Now you're debt-free since this time I'm the one who kissed you. Goodnight Mina-ya"

Chaeng then moved to her bed leaving me frozen. She didn't realize that I was actually awake. I finally get to catch some breath. You know WHAT? This time I felt like my life is shortened by 10 years! I felt like my heart is going to explode. Omo what is this feeling?

-------

Mina POV
Chaeng approached me. She started to kiss my neck. Her kiss woke me up as I feel my neck was wet. I was so surprised of her sudden action. She immediately kissed me on my lips. I couldn't resist and her tongue was touching mine. I gulped. She kissed me even more. I gave up. I kissed her back. Next she kissed my neck again and she put her hand inside my shirt.. Then I heard my phone rang. I suddenly woke up from the dream. 'It was a dream..what was that..?' I face palmed my face. 'Oh my goodness what is happening to me?' 'Is it because of Chaeng kissed me last night?' I thought. I checked my phone, it was already morning. I looked at Chaeng's bed, she was still there. 'Oh yeah today is sunday..'