Jungyeon's Ex

(The next day, at the guesthouse)

It was 7.30 in the morning, Chaeng woke up early while Mina was still fast asleep. Chaeng smiled looking af Mina as she watched her sleeping soundly. In a flash, Mina tossed her body and before she was opening her eyes, Chaeng pretended that she was about to wake her up. Mina woke up and stretched her body straightaway.

"You woke up already?" said Chaeng, stating the obvious.

"Oo..that was a nice sleep" Mina responded

"Wanna go together?" Chaeng suggested

Okay... that question was really out of the blue. Chaeng who always leave the room early every morning except for sundays is now suggesting her roomie to go to Uni together. 'Haha what was that Chaeng?' Chaeng talked to herself.

"Okay. Let's go together after we're done" said Mina, who then quickly washed herself and getting ready. After half an hour, both of them were getting ready to go.

------

(At JYP University)

JungMo couple reached the University entrance and were holding hands as they walked in, which then Mina and Chaeng spotted them and waved at them. JungMo approached the two of them.

"Yaahh JungMo..were you together lastnight?" Mina grinned. JungMo nodded shyly avoiding eye contact with Mina and Chaeng

"Really? I envy both of you!" said Chaeng

That morning, Chaeng and Jungyeon had english lecture. They both were in the same class. Chaeng looked at Jungyeon to signal that they should go to catch the class.

"I miss you already Momoring!!" Jungyeon sobbed not wanting to let go of Momo's hands

"Me too.." said Momo

"Let's go Momo-ya" Mina abruptly interrupted them. Leaving with no choice the four of them went to their respective classes. Jungyeon and Chaeng went to english class while Momo and Mina attended math class.

----

(English class)

Jungyeon hurriedly copied the notes from Chaeng's notebook. As usual, if not homework or assignments, she would be copying notes from Chaeng. Chaeng just let her be. Few seconds after, Jungyeon felt the vibration on her pocket. She checked her phone and there was a message coming from an unknown number. She opened up the text and read it in instant.

'Annyeong, Jungyeon-ah. How are you doing?'

"Huh? unknown number.. who should it be?" Jungyeon spoke her mind. Chaeng, who sat besides Jungyeon heard it.

"Wae..?" asked Chaeng

"I received a message from unknown number" replied Jungyeon

"You can just ask.. isn't that simple? haha. Do you want me to text that person for you?" Chaeng teased her. Jungyeon shook her head and began to reply the text.

'I'm fine but who are you btw?'

(Lunch time)

The english class has ended and it was already lunch time. Chaeng was sitting next to Jungyeon, who was still busy copying her unfinished notes from Chaeng.