1 to 10 - 10!

The four of them spent time chit chatting quite for a while. Well..undeniably Chaeng and Mina were there only to witness the so-called-romantic-clingy actions from the lovebirds! They envied them like so much. Both Mina and Chaeng could really become JungMo (Jungyeon x Momo) shippers as the time passes. Haha. Chaeng kept on smiling enjoying their whole conversation and envy-ing her bestfriend's overload sweetness towards her girlfriend, Momo. It's like seeing a new side of her. Besides, she's happy to sit next to her Ballerina Princess. Obviously Chaeng did imagine how it would be like if she's dating Mina. Will they be like JungMo or totally opposite? Speaking of JungMo couple, they're actually pretty similar in a way, similar in a sense that.... they both are big eaters! and one likes to tease while the other likes to keep on getting sulky.. you know who is who right?

On the other hand, Mina tried to solve the puzzle pieces in her head. She was trying to understand the whole situation. Well definitely Chaeng did not tell her that Jungyeon is her  bestfriend and it didn't affect them so much but.. she's really curious on how did Chaeng became her number one fan? when she just knew Chaeng like just a week ago. That kept bothering her.. the curiousity. And everyone knows curiosity can even kills the cat!

Mina POV
Hmm Chaeng is my fan? but..how? I tried not to make it obvious that I kept on thinking.. trying to figure out. It bothers me so much. At the same time, I recalled about what Chaeng has said that night. 'Because I like you.. since I met you.. in Japan' I kept on repeating those sentences. Those sentences kept on lingering in my mind and again now, I heard it again from Jungyeon.

"Since when did you become my fan....?

"Since she saw you in Japan.."

Judging from what they both have said, Chaeng must really have seen me in Japan. 'Waaahh I'm so dead curious...' I thought. The whole time we were conversing, I knew Chaeng kept on checking on me tried to study my expression. She knew that I was puzzled. What she didn't know is that.. the fact that day I knew about her liking me as a fan since she saw me in Japan was not actually my first time hearing it. I mean.. the first time was on the day I was actually pretended to sleep when she suddenly said something while I was 'sleeping'.

"What should we eat later Momoring~?" Jungyeon asked Momo cutely..

"Jokbal!!!!!" Momo answered with a big smile on her face

Both me and Chaeng face palmed. We knew that they're such big eaters. That makes them suited together. Well after that I had to excuse myself because I had an english lesson to attend. My favourite class after the dance class. I was born in America so english is nothing for me.

"Okay then, me and Momo have to excuse ourselves too" Jungyeon grabbed Momo's hands and soon left. Only Chaeng was left on the table. As I walked towards my class, I heard another notification from my phone.. I read it instantly because I knew it should be Chaeng that has texted me.

"Wanna meet after your class? :)" texted Chaeng

I didn't know what I was feeling that time. Half curious half excited.. I really don't know. Chaeng is so adorable that anyone couldn't resist her actually but knowing that she's my fan did shock me as when we were together I thought that we just literally knew each other and we met for the first time. Again, I kept on wondering.

"Okay.." I replied. Short and simple. Not too long after that she replied "I'll wait you at the entrance after you finished your class". The class has started and I wasn't able to really focus. Instead of jotting down the lecture notes I was actually doodling.. and kept on wondering at the same time for the whole 1 hour class. I didn't realize the lesson has ended till I saw the lecturer was leaving the class. 'Let's go' I talked to myself and shoved all my stuffs into my bag and walked out the class and headed to the Uni's entrance. As I reached there, the short looking girl waved at me and approached me. Then we both walked together and I just followed her.