Like a fool

Mina couldn't believe her eyes after she saw Chaeng's phone screen wallpaper. Chaeng was still using the same picture that she showed to Mina during her birthday. 'She loves me? I thought she's just my fan? How did I not notice that?' Mina kept on repeating the same sentence in her head. Her heart began to beat faster even more as she looked at Chaeng, who was sleeping. She recalled what Sana has said to her.

"You'll soon want to have some kind of relationship with her because you can never be just friends with someone whom you have feelings for. That's from my experience. And if she loves you too she would put all her efforts to get you. Trust me"

'I think I understand now, why Chaeng was cold to me. Mianhae Chaeng-ah..I just noticed' said Mina to herself. Mina sat on Chaeng's bed and started caressing Chaeng's hair. 'You look more handsome now that I watch you closely. I should've known your feelings, Chaeng-ah. Must you keep that to yourself? All this time, I can understand now why you kissed me.. it wasn't a dare for you, right?' Mina spoke her mind with a low voice while fondling Chaeng's hair. Then she lean down and kissed her forehead. Argghhhh so sweet Mina~

-----

(The next morning)

Chaeng woke up. 'My head hurts, was I really drunk last night?' she asked herself. As she started to get up, she realized someone had put a blanket over her body. 'It must be Mina..' she thought. She looked at Mina's bed, Mina wasn't there. Mina left early that morning.

**** FLASHBACK ****

(The day before)

After another kiss incident, Chaeng was down all day. She was supposed to practice after her music class but she went somewhere else instead. She went to release stress by watching a movie at the cinema, it wasn't just one movie but she watched two movies alone. Obviously, she couldn't focus so much on the movies but at least she was alone. While she was watching the movies...

Chaeng POV
'Did I go overboard again last night? Why did I kiss her?! and why did I cry too? Arghh this is really embarassing! What have gotten to you Son Chaeyoung!!' 'That was so not me, how could I just kiss her like that!' 'How am I going to face her? I just made things becoming more awkward than before' 'I shouldn't be like this...' All those sentences kept on repeating in my head.

'I know that I must've been crazy. I acted faster than I think. I prefer actions than words. This is really not me. Mina-ya, mianhae. Can you wait for me? I'll go to you' I spoke my mind. Hmm I guess soju would be the best at times like this.

No one POV
After Chaeng watched the two movies, she decided to drink alone '혼술', so she stopped by at a restaurant near the cinema. She dranked few bottles of soju herself. That explains why she came home drunk.

**** END OF FLASHBACK ****

-----

(At JYP University Cafe)

That morning, Jungyeon kept on whining about her assignment to her girlfriend, Momo.

"I forgot that I've my assignment, can't you help me Momoring?" said Jungyeon while blinking her eyes in front of Momo, trying to act cute

"Yahh Jungyeon-ah. You know that I've plenty of assignments to do. You kept on bringing me for a date everytime you meet me....." said Momo, then she glared at Jungyeon