Hi there..

(At the guesthouse)

Mina POV
After me and Chaeng ate our lunch, I went back home because I didn't have anything to do that time while Chaeng had to catch on her class. She said she had an assignment due on that day, she had to submit her assignment before the deadline. At the guesthouse, it was quiet. Nobody was around. I went to the living room watching TV. I don't usually watch dramas but that time the drama that was airing caught my attention. The drama called Dokkaebi (Goblin). Ahh Gong Yoo oppa!!! The drama aired lasted about 2 hours, I was absorbed that I didn't notice that Nayeon unnie just came back home from work. She went to her room.

I was still absorbed in watching my Gong Yoo oppa, then I heard someone was talking to me which then I realized it was Nayeon unnie.

"Mina-ya, can we talk?" asked Nayeon. I gasped.

"Sure unnie..." I answered. I had a feeling that she's going to talk about Jungyeon. She didn't actually know that I knew about her previous relationship with Jungyeon, so yeah.

"Yoo Jungyeon is your friend right"

I nodded and I instantly switch off the TV as the sound was too loud.

"Is it true she has a girlfriend?" she asked while looking down

"Yes. Her girlfriend is my cousin. Why do you ask unnie?" I replied while pretending not to know why she asked me that question

"Yoo Jungyeon is actually my ex, we broke up last year and now I've just broke up with my boyfriend few days ago, then I heard you girls were talking about Jungyeon so I assumed you were talking about the Jungyeon that I know" she explained

"I heard about that. Okay unnie.. I'll just be honest with you. Jungyeon really loves my cousin so much so does my cousin. They even fought yesterday, I'm sure you know why..." I talked to while took a glance on her..

She was dumbfounded. She might thought that I didn't know about it.

"So please unnie.. I'll pretend you never asked me about this. I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but just an advice" I added. She then left and went back to her room. 'Will she be okay?' I thought. I felt bad saying that to her. Not too long after that, I heard a message notification on my KakaoTalk, it's Chaeng. She told me that she'll be late so she asked not to wait for her. Didn't realize that I actually smiled reading Chaeng's text and I replied to her text asking her not to go home very late.

----

(The next day, at JYP University's Student Lounge)

"Nayeon unnie, is she alright?" Mina asked Jihyo while Jihyo was busy reading a book and humming to a song.

"Nayeon unnie? her eyes was swollen last night, wae?" Jihyo responded and she looked at Mina as if Mina knew something

"I don't know if I should tell you" Mina replied

"It's okay I can keep secrets" Jihyo tried to convince Mina to spurt out why

"Okay but please don't bring it up to Nayeon unnie" said Mina, her eyes begging Jihyo

So Mina explained to Jihyo the whole thing including the part that Jungyeon and Momo fought because of her. Mina finds Jihyo need to know about that, that's why she told Jihyo everything. Besides, Jihyo's also a friend to Momo and Nayeon is her roommate. Jihyo was speechless as she didn't expect that to happen

"You'll be staying here, right? I'll have to practice now" Mina then left for her individual dance practice. She had missed her practice these few days.