The Kiss

Mina POV
Finally I got to talk with my roomie, Chaengie. I can't believe it took us three to four days to talk even we share the same room. I found that she is so cute, her husky-matured voice making her more matured and she looks like a lion cub! Awww.. the doll I gave her resembled her so much.

As night gets deeper, we were still in our room doing our own things. Since it was dinner time, I asked Chaeng if she wanted to accompany me to the convenience store nearby. Surprisingly, she nodded. It is very differrent from what I heard from the other housemates. I thought she would have said no. The short lion cub looking girl took her jacket and wallet so was I. It was the first time but I decided to get close to her so that we can get along throughout our stay.

------
(few minutes before)

Chaeng POV
My heart still pounding but I shouldn't make it obvious. After changing my clothes, I grabbed my phone wanted to ask Jungyeon if she knows Myoui Mina, the ballerina that I met in Japan.

'Jungyeon-ah.. do you know Mina in your class?'

About few minutes, I've been waiting for that ostrich to reply... yet no reply. 'Ah she could be dating right now' I thought in mind. Not too long after that, Mina again talked to me.

"Chaeng. Would you like to go to the convenience store with me?" said Mina while smiling with her gummy smile. OH GOD, again, I'm melted. I was hesitant at first because I don't want to make it obvious. Then I suddenly said "Y-yes sure" WITHOUT ME KNOWING. Oh Chaengie! did I just say yes???

------

After they both wearing their jackets, they went out. They passed by the living room and saw the three roommates (the maknaes) and pinky oppa were there watching some movies on TV. Again, they were shocked to see that Chaeng is going out with Mina. They never go out with Chaeng before even. Suddenly Mina spoke something to them.

"We'll be going out for a bit. We'll be back" said Mina.

Chaeng and Mina left the guesthouse. Tzuyu said "woah.. that was really unexpected" and the rest agreed. Pinky oppa then said "Chaeng must be in green light mode already" then he giggled.

While going out, there was silence between Mina and Chaeng. They have to walk at least 5 minutes to get to the convenience store. Chaeng again breaks the silence.

"May I ask how old are you?"

"I'm 23 years old. How about you?"

"Ah we are in the same age then.."

They both laughed. Mina then again spoke about something.

"I came from Japan actually.. I just moved in to study ballet here"

"Ah really?" Chaeng has to pretend that she didn't know that

Mina nodded. Then Mina asked another question, "Can you sing, Chaeng?"

"Sing? hmm a little.. I think I can rap"

"Rap for me..." Mina requested Chaeng to sing a rap for her

"Eyyy.. I'm still shy"

Mina giggled after hearing Chaeng's answer. She adored Chaeng's shyness that made her to pat Chaeng's head. 'Oh what? she patted my head???' Chaeng thought to herself. She was blushing. They do feel comfortable with each other now. Finally they reached the convenience store, Chaeng asked Mina what she wanted to eat for dinner. It is her treat as an exchange of the banana milk and the doll.

"Ramyeon and beer! I feel like drinking tonight" said Mina while sitting on the table outside the convenience store. Not too long after that, Chaeng came with two cups of ramyeon and 1 pack of beers (6 tins). Then, they began to eat their ramyeon. While eating, Chaeng secretly took a glance on Mina. She still couldn't believe that she's with Mina. Sharing a room even.

After finishing, they began to drink their beer. Chaeng tried to gather her courage to ask if Mina's seeing someone.

"So are you seeing someone?" asked Chaeng with a low voice

For a few seconds, Mina didn't answer. Then, she said "No"

Mina then again asked me "What about you Chaeng?"

Obviously Chaeng would answer no. "No" said Chaeng

They talked and talked. Mina felt so happy that she even drank 4 cans of beer already. Mina started to get drunk. She then started singing the shy shy shy part of Twice - Cheer Up with full of aegyo. Obviously that would make Chaeng's heart to beat more faster. Chaeng was smiling but at the same time worrying about Mina.

Luckily, Chaeng didn't get drunk since she only drank half a can of beer only. Seeing that Mina was drunk. Chaeng then carried her back to their room with the small body of hers. Mina is a bit taller than Chaeng actually. So Chaeng put Mina's arm on hers so she can carry Mina back home while walking. As soon as Chaeng arrived at the guesthouse. The three roommates saw that Chaeng was carrying Mina, they offered to help but Chaeng refused.

Chaeng POV
'Ah finally!' I sighed after put Mina's on her bed. I didn't think that she would be this drunk. As I look at Mina was sleeping on her bed, I remembered Mina doing the shy shy shy.. it was so cute! I never thought she does have some aegyo. I grabbed the opportunity to adore her face. I kept on staring the beautiful ballerina. I carefully take off her shoes, socks and then her jacket. Then out of nowhere.... OH MY GOD. Mina was grabbing my face and she kissed me!!!! My heart race faster. I was so surprised that I couldn't move but... That kiss!!! That was my first kiss. MINA STOLE MY FIRST KISS. What should I do???? My brain asked me to stop but my heart doesn't. I didn't stop her so I kissed her more. Of course she was still drunk, she wouldn't know that she is doing this. As I kissed her, I don't know why..but there is that feeling I want some more. I can feel our tongues were touching. We were french-kissing OH MY GOD. Then I realize I need to stop! So I stopped and continue to put her to bed and pull up the blanket.

I ran to my bed and my face was really blushing. That kiss!!!!! I screamed loudly in my head. 'How can I sleep tonight?' 'Will she remember this?' 'What if she remembers this?' 'Will it be awkward between us..?'