I Ship Kingbury, Anyone else?

five

James sighed as Thomas kept raving on about something, he wasn't paying attention.

"Earth to Madison." Thomas clicked his fingers in front of James's face.

"What?" He turned to him, Thomas smiled about being finally acknowledged.

"Isn't it exciting?" He asked eagerly, "We graduate this year."

"Its a little daunting." James said, Thomas scoffed.

"Sure, whatever." He paused. "You going to George's party?"

James sighed. George was one of the popular kids, rich and British and very gay. (We all know it, Groffsauce)

"Are you going?" He asked, knowing the answer already. He himself wasn't of fond of parties and such.

"Hell yeah. Aaron's coming too."

"He'll be with Theo all night." James commented as the classroom door opened, students stopped their conversations.  thought it was the teacher but resumed the noise when Aaron and Theodosia walked in.
"Speaking of the devil."

"Hey, guys." Aaron said as he sat in the row in front the two. Theodosia sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hey." Thomas and James greeted in unison. They chuckled, over the years it had become a habit.

"Are you going to George's party tonight?" Theodosia asked, directing it at James.
"Peggy's going." She added.

James liked Peggy. She was trying to convince him.
"Of course he's going." Aaron said.

"To see Peggy." Thomas nudged him, the three often teased each other. James's face hardened but his cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

"I'll think about it." He told Theodosia, ignoring the other two boys. Theodosia smiled in response.

"I think Alex is going only to make fun of George." Aaron then announced, Thomas and James nodded in agreement and in the moment George and Samuel walked in, hand in hand.
Samuel Seabury, also a pom, was George's boyfriend.
Surprisingly, the students were very accepting of sexual diversities (my dream school).
The two sat at the front, George often acted as though he owned the place, his nickname was King.
(Running real low on ideas sorry my dumplings)

Finally their teacher walked in and began the lesson.

~

Thomas handed his phone to Aaron so it wouldn't fall out of his pocket and began climbing up the tree. James's house was technically one story but it was on stilts (in other words, a Queenslander!), so his bedroom was a decent height from the ground.
Luckily, for Thomas, there is a tall tree right by his window.
He kept climbing, occasionally pretending to slip because it scared Theodosia. She warned him to be careful or he'd fall.
He reached the branch that extended to James's window and tapped on the glass.

"Thomas, what are you doing?" Asked James upon opening the window.

"I'm sitting in a tree." Answered Thomas with a smirk, James rolled his eyes.