You done fucked up A aron

Thomas had apologized more times in the last ten minuets than Tom Hiddleston has in his whole life, which is a fucking lot. 

"Charles, I am honestly so fucking sorry."  He said again. Charles lowered the bloodied tissue from his lip and shook his head.

"It's fine," he mumbled. Everything had been explained and Peggy was sitting in Maria's lap so she couldn't get up and find Aaron because she was ready to kill him. "I think you broke my nose," he joked. 

"Charles."
Everyone looked up to see Aaron having just entered the café, looking surprised to see him there. Maria, pushing Peggy out of her lap, was the first to stand. She marched over to Aaron and punched him square in the jaw. 

"Maria!" Peggy pulled her away quickly and calmed her. Aaron didn't retaliate, or react even. He nodded after a moment, raising his hand to his lip and touching the blood, looking at it.

"Thanks," he said to Maria quietly and wandered over to the table where Charles avoided his gaze.

"Charles, I'm sorry." He started.

"Go to hell,  Aaron." Charles said sternly.

"Charles, please let me explain-"

"Aaron," James cut him off. He stood and pulled Aaron away from the table. 

"I have to talk to him," Aaron insisted, yanking his arm free from James' grip.

"I know, but now is really not a good time."

"No," Charles said, suddenly with them. His face bore no expression but his voice was edged with anger. "It's the perfect time."

James nodded, stepping away and back to Thomas. Maria and Peggy joined them also, watching Aaron and Charles at another table. They couldn't here what they were saying but Charles slapped Aaron at one point.

"We shouldn't have come back," Thomas mumbled, pulling James into his arms and holding him. "Too much drama."

WRITERS BLOCK CAN KISS MY ASS OHMYFUCKINGGOD