I love you too...

Thomas stopped, pulled James closer and kissing him again; passionatly, longer and heartfelt. James tangled his fingers in Thomas' wild curls and pulled him down more as he lifted himself up again on his tippy toes. Thomas' hands were cupping James face but they'd slid down and rested on his hips, holding him close.

Pulling away eventually, Thomas panted a little. "I love you too." James smiled widley and hugged Thomas tightly, burying his face in his chest because height differances. Resting his chin atop James' head, Thomas sighed happily. James started laughing, "What?" Thomas asked.

"Maria is going to have a heart attack." James said cheerfully. Thomas nodded in agreement.

"So, how has your first date been so far?"

James looked up to Thomas, "So far?"

Shrugging, Thomas nodded. "The night's still young."

"Thomas," James rolled his eyes. "It's like-" he checked his watch. "-2 in the morning."

"Doesn't matter. Let's go somewhere else."

James smiled with an idea. "Let's go to Monticello."

Thomas nodded and lead James back to the cinema carpark where they'd left the car. After eating Thomas had taken James to see a movie, since then they'd been wandering around hand in hand. Reaching the carpark, the two looked around in the dark for Thomas' car and eventually found it.

The drive was quick, Thomas hummed to the radio which was bearly loud enough to here and James simply watched him drive. The lights danced off his features, painting him in a warm glow. When Thomas finally stopped the car, he turned to meet James' gaze.

"What?"

James smirked, "Just admiring the veiw." Thomas smiled and shook his head before getting out of the car and runnng to the passengers side to open James' door. He left the headlights on for them to see and they two wandered up to the tall tree that housed Monticello.

"Ladies first." Thomas stepped aside for James to climb the ladder.

"Fuck you," he said as he began the climb.

"Not on the first date," Thomas laughed and followed James up the ladder, who kicked Thomas' head gently. "Ow!"

"Sorry, I slipped." James continued climbing.

The boys sat close, James leaning on Thomas and sharing a comfortable silence.  Through the window of the treehouse the headlights from Thomas' car were hardly visible so they boys sat in almost complete darkness, the only light seeping in was from the stars.

"I did not expect this," Thomas said out of the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"I never thought my best friend would become my boyfriend." Thomas elaborated. James laughed a little and nodded.

"Yeah. I never thought my first date would be with my best friend either."

"Well," Thomas started. "Was it a good frist date?"

"I don't know, I have nothing to compare it to."

"Oh." Thomas said quietly, James laughed louder. 

"I'm trying to ask you out on another date." He explained cheerfully.

"Ohhhh." Thomas kind of felt like an idiot now. "Well, I gladly accept."

"Good, because it'd kind of be awkward if you didn't."

Thomas chuckled and nodded, then silence fell over the two. Neither of them spoke because the silence was comfortable and in someway reasuring, neither of them felt anything but content.

"I have to work today." The two boys said in unision some time later. Laughing together, they decided unspoken that it was time to leave.

Thomas got down first, telling James that he needed to make sure there wasn't anything dangerous at the bottom. James knew he was joking around but it still made him feel safe. In the car, James fell asleep and Thomas couldn't bring himself to wake him up so he took him to his own apartment. He carried him from the car to his bedroom, don't imply that as sexual. He pulled down the covers and laid James on the bed. Trying to not wake him, he gingerly untied James' shoes (emo little converse haha) and took them off then pulled the covers over him.  Thomas waited a moment to make sure James didn't wake before he grabbed a change of clothes and headed into the bathroom to shower quickly. When he returned to the bedroom to check on James, he found him awake and upright.

"Thomas?" He called before noticing him enter the room. Clearly he was still really tired, like he was about to fall right asleep again. (Ya know that feeling? Like you're awake one second and literally the next you are asleep for like a millisecond then you're awake again and youre like wait I fell asleep? Just me?)

"I'm here," Thomas said from the doorway. James turned to look at him with half lidded eyes. He reached out for him like a child and Thomas complied, wandering over to the bed. James took his wrist and pulled him down beside him, immediantly cuddling against him.

"Lay with me," he mumbled and the next second he was out like a light. Thomas smiled a little and closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to take him.

~

AHHHHHH HI TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW! This isn't so long so I guess im happier than i should be. Anyway I know its been one day but I'm getting like equeal votes on what to do with Aaron so I actually decided on something myself and youll have to Wait For It.

thanks for reading. bye.