I still don't know

Peggy couldn't contain herself. "See, James! You have a chance!"

James shrugged lazily, "Not necessarily, he just said he would consider it. He could date someone else."

"But still," Peggy pushed James' coffee toward him, he hadn't taken one sip since they received their order. "At least you know he's not a homophobe or anything."

"Yeah, I guess." James took a small sip of his coffee, Peggy pouted a little.

"Stop being so depressed about it." Peggy placed her hand over his and smiled a little, "Hey, Charles is here."

Charles sauntered over to their table with a coffee in his hand. "Sorry I'm late."

"I am personally offended," Peggy said jokingly as Charles sat down.

"Please, forgive me." He chuckled and glanced at James. "Why are you upset?"

"I'm not." James straightened up and took a larger sip. Charles looked at him for a moment before turning to Peggy.

"What's up with James?"

"Thomas is at best guess Bi and James is sooking  because he thinks Thomas will date someone else."

"I'm not sooking," James argued but it went unnoticed.

"Ah, okay." Charles looked to James quickly before turning back to Peggy. "We have got to get them together."

"I am right here." James rolled his eyes.

"Agreed," Peggy ignored James. "How though?"

James snapped his fingers in front of there faces to get their attention. "I don't need you two messing around with my love life. I wanted to ask him out anyway."

Peggy lit up like a Christmas tree. "Aw, yes you have to!"

"Do you actually care about my relationships or do you just want your otp to be cannon?" James asked, stifling a laugh.

"She just wants to write fanfics about it," Charles giggled. Yes, giggled.

Peggy hit them both on the arm. "Yes, I do care."

~

"Maria, he said yes!" Thomas squealed. Maria smiled, not looking up from her phone. "Ohmygod, I should ask him out." Thomas informed her in his hyped state.

"I hope you do," said Maria. "I ship you two a lot."

Thomas looked at her for a long while before lying next to her on the couch. Thomas made very unclear noises with his face pressed into the pillow.

"Yes, Tommy, I know." Maria said, twirling her hair around her finger as she read a phanfic on her phone. "You have a chance."

Another strange noise came as Thomas' reply before he sat up an sucked in a long breath. Maria looked at him expressionlessly for a moment before turning off her phone and straightening up. "You should ask him out. I reckon he likes you."

Thomas shook his head, "How would you know?"

"I can just tell," Maria smirked and returned to reading on her phone. Thomas was quiet for a long while before he spoke up again.

"I can't ask him out," he told Maria. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him as if to ask why. "I'm scared." His cheeks turned pink and he averted his gaze. Maria laughed.

"AW, you're so cute!" She squealed, reaching to play with his bouffant hair.  "I was scared to ask out Peggy so I didn't, not for a while. I hated shutting my feelings away like that so I decided enough was enough."

Thomas sighed. "And you asked her out."

"Yep! And now I have a girlfriend."

Thomas shrugged and thought it over, "But what if he doesn't like me?"

Maria rolled her eyes, she really wanted to just scream in his face that James like him. "You won't know until you ask. But I really think he likes you."

There was a long pause before Thomas nodded. "I'll think about it."

~:

It looks like a face. Anyways sorry this is so short but I've been caught up with exams and assignments all week and I have had no time o write. I promise you the next chapter will be longer and not as bad.