And So The Gay Begins

(This was actually so hard to write I just couldn't think of anything)

After a moment James' sudden boost of confidence wore out and he pulled back, red faced and flustered.

"Wow," Thomas said, his cheeks a feverish shade. 

"Yeah..." James mumbled, not knowing what to say. "Umm..."

"This is not exactly how I expected this to go," Thomas said and shut the door again. "Can I.... Try this again?"

"Uh.... Okay?" James was confused but let Thomas lead him back to the lounge room anyway.

"Okay, sit down." Thomas instructed then took a deep breath. "James, I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I like you," Thomas said. "More than a friend.

"I like you too, Thomas." James replied. Thomas cautiously took James' hand.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. James thought it was odd to ask seeing as he just kissed Thomas. He nodded and Thomas smiled and leant forward, gently kissing James. He slowly raised a hand to cup his cheek and felt how hot his face was. He pulled away and rested the back of his palm on James' forehead. "Are you sick?" He asked teasingly. "You're burning up!"

"Shut up," James laughed and smacked Thomas's hand away. "Peggy and Maria will lose their shit when they find out."

Thomas smirked. "What if we don't tell them?" He pulled James closer for another kiss. James smiled into the kiss.

"They'll find out," he said when he pulled away. "Maria knows everything."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Thomas agreed. "It's kind of weird."
DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE SORRY GUYS ARRGHGASHBANSJS